MY HOLY HOLY GRAIL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I CAN'T EMPHASISE ON HOW GREAT THIS PRODUCT IS! I am a 15 year old teen who gets loads of hormonal breakouts due to puberty, and because of my sensitive skin I have to be VERY cautious with the product I apply on my face else I would get allergic reactions and little pimples that would take a while to get rid of. Upon discovering this product and using it, it has IMPROVED MY LIFE SO MUCH!! First of all, I use it 5 times a week, if not every night. I have oily skin so it doesn't matter whether it's drying or not. I apply a thin layer over my face, then put an additional thicker layer over the problematic areas with blemishes and pimples. During the process there's VERY mild tingly sensations at my acne prone areas but I know it's the mask doing its work. Within 20 minutes it gives this very tightening effect that I really like. After washing off my skin feels AMAZING! And my pores have all visibly shrunk in size.. This product is beyond amazing. I even use it as spot treatments on some mornings when my breakouts occur and it helps a great deal! Am not one to rave about skincare but this has changed my life! WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Have used this product for over 5 months and have tried other clay masks, but I always find myself coming back to this. Thanks iHerb!

Just right

Posted by Chunkypeaches on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been a masque connoisseur for over 30 years. This one has a really nice consistency. It is white, so it doesn't look awful if stuck in the pores. It dries tight, but not hard and crackly so you can't breath. It smells a little bit like Noxzema, but not as strong. It helps to dry blemishes, with natural ingredients. Thumbs up for this one.

Best used as a spot treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My skin isn't particularly oily so I will only use this as a spot treatment as it's very drying on the skin. If I use it all over my face, I find it makes my skin flaky. However, it will dry your pimples up quicker and used as a spot treatment, a pot will last a long time.

Good

Posted by amyyyc on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It makes my skin less oily

The best mask ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have had problems with acne for almost half a year and I was so desperate because nothing I have tried so far seemed to help. This mask really helps me keep my acne at bay. I use it every morning and leave it 20 minutes. My skin and acne scars appear brighter which made me so happy. The only problem (not really a problem) is it's a bit drying so don't forget to moisturize after using it.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good mash! I feel fresh after using it on my face and I discover that the existing acne become smaller!

Great mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Such a great mask!

Just as good as Blue Flame

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very antiseptic and clearing. Just as good as Astara Blue Flame, but a better deal.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have really oily skin. This mask is superb. It does what it says it does. It is worth every penny.

VERY GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is no miracle product, it does not make my skin less oily, but still, I like the way it leaves my skin.