Useless Eylid Serum

Posted by Reviewer3104226 on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I did not like the texture of the serum - almost like water. Does not seem to do anything since it does not go into your skin but stays on the surface of my skin. I like the brand - so it's 2 stars for that.

Good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very economical rate! Use at night, hoping to effect!

Fills a beauty product void!

Posted by Reviewer1752731 on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Most eye creams and serums say 'avoid eyelids'! This are needs nourishing and attention too! I love this product and find it effective in reducing drying and wrinkling.

five stars

Posted by Reviewer1609304 on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Seeing better

Posted by Reviewer1663972 on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have seen a change in the droopiness of my eyelids. I have sinus and allergy problems and my eyes have been very swollen. It did take a week to start seeing a difference and am very excited to continue it. You get a great amount for a very good price.

Reviva Products are fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1757861 on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it's great for just under the eyes - it plumps up the skin and takes away that dry look.

No effect

Posted by Reviewer2783124 on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is specifically for the eyelids & I was hoping I would see a noticeable difference, but I didn't. I bought the Firming Eye Serum also & compared to that, this didn't even seem to moisturize anything. Reviva Labs seems like a good company & I will try their other products. But I will not be buying this product again.

fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1360293 on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i do not know of any other serum like this. i will keep buying as eyelids are for me (and others) the first area of the face to lose firmness

My eyelids needed it

Posted by Queenbee on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have to make sure I do not neglect my eyelids. I find it meets my need - as a whole I am happy with it.