Reviva Labs Skin Energizing Gel

Posted by BrianMike on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My skin feels soft and smooth. The gel's texture is easy to absorb quickly.

Can't say enough about this product

Posted by Reviewer1646560 on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this gel for several months now, I am so impressed with the results minerals work in harmony with vitamins and since most creams are based on vitamin contents it all works together to make your skin react in a positive way. The firming effect this gel gives is wonderful if you allow this gel to dry completely you will notice a porcelain and glass like finish to your skin these are the minerals at work. I hope that it will always be available at iHerb because I will always want it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2447529 on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got faster and better results from my night cream because of this product.

Seems promising

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it actually absorbs your creams better but I've been getting compliments on my skin since starting this along with their other products so I'd say it's safe to a*sume it helps.

Great product, great price

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great price

estupendo

Posted by 5532225763104232153 on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Deja la piel lisa y estirada, como más hidratada y luminosa. Lo he usado antes de la crema de noche y antes de la crema de día y me encanta como se queda la piel, mucho mejor que sólo con las cremas.

UN SERUM NORMAL

Posted by 4968150130879710164 on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Penetra rápidamente. La piel queda muy suave. No he notado efectos milagrosos, pero con sus pocos ingredientes naturales es perfecto para mi, ya que tengo alergia al Kathon CG y al bálsamo del perú y este serum no los contiene. Aconsejo no aplicar muy cerca de los ojos.

This product is several

Posted by 4787055701617340433 on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't felt any change by using this product. Maybe it's take time...

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1587036 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This gel tightens the skin immediately, time will tell whether the effect will be long lasting. However, I noticed my skin get a bit dry after using the gel.

meh....

Posted by Reviewer1316526 on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It does feel like it aides in the absorption of my creams, but I'm not entirely sold as to whether or not it's completely necessary for my skin. I haven't really seen anything dramatic result-wise, but the feeling of it is lovely and does help retain extra moisture in my under eye area.

1 2