Not Sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This lotion reeks, smells like a perm or some other chemicals.

Best body skin lightnening lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried reviva labs kojic acid skin lightner and I saw results in about 2 weeks, the product really improved my blemishes and also made my skin clearer. I know with continued use my skin discolorations will greatly reduce. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others who dont want to use harmful chemicals like hydroqunione to improve blemishes. I really like this lotion.

skin lightener body lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am seeing wonderful results. My skin is brighter and brighter, signs of aging fading away. I am very happy with this product and will buy it again and again.

did nothing for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this body lotion for almost 2 months. I haven´t seen a slightest difference in my complexion or smoothness. I´m very disappointed. I wish it had worked for me:-(

Skin Lightener Body Lotion-Reviva Labs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Apprehensive at first due to thin consistency and unusual smell but product turned out to be effective on problem areas with persistant use.

Skin Lightener Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have eczema and it leaves brown spots on my skin. I tried this product to improve my skin tone but so far no improvements. And I've been using this for months.

Remarkable results

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After less than 2 weeks, I'm seeing definite lightening of several darkened areas. Also, my very sensitive skin is not reacting or breaking out after using this. I couldn't be more pleased and will definitely buy again.

good

Posted by aamskk on Sep 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good

effect is 0

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

effect is 0

Good lotion, but chemical smell

Posted by sabama on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is a white cream with a strange chemical smell. I don´t like the smell, but I can it endure, because it gives a really improvement. I was using this cream on my husband´s back daily. Discolorations from blemishes had been perfectly reduced. The skin had become smoother, clearer and brighter.

1 2