skin lighener for day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product boosts the night time cream by giving round the clock lightening. I also like the sun block protection. I am seeing quicker results by using both creams. I will buy this again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have been looking for a skin lightener cream for a long time. i try the most expensive to a cheaper brand, i have never finish any. it is good that you people write reviews so i don't have to waste my money and time. i am 52 with combination skins with some brown sports. i have finished this reviva cream that i used everyday undearneath powder. reduce shine and tone my face color. good price. janice vancouver, canada

Nice cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've only been using the day fade cream for about 3 weeks but notice a significant lightening of my dark spots. Impressive. The cream is light with an SPF 15 and thus far I've had no break outs, like I usually do with SPF's. My skin is moisturized and soft. I recommend this highly.

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have bad hype-pigmentation from past sun damage. Now I avoid the sun as much as possible but still needed to fade the dark areas all over my face. I've only been using it for about ten days and although it can take up to six weeks for really great results; I am already seeing some fading and smoothing of skin tone. Very nice results so far and I especially appreciate the SPF15 that is in this cream. I also use the Brown Spot Night Cream from the same company.

It realy works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had tried just about everything so i thought until I tried Reviva Labs. I always had a problem with dry skin causing me to break out. I had what most people call- liver spots, well after doing some research not much one could do to make it go away once marked by it. I tried all other sorts of remedies until I decided to try something natural; I was pleased indeed with the results. Thank You, Reviva Labs.....

Actual reduction in discoloration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've sensitive olive/dark complexion (use this with Reviva's eye firming serum and day and night formulas for reducing hyperpigmentation); combination is effective for me, discloring has been reduced; all products mentioned are gentle, non-irritating, don't clog my pores or cause breakouts.

May

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's good for the base of make up. Just started to use two weeks ago, haven't seen much fade off result yet. Will continue to use.

Patch test first

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Do a patch test first as recommended. I normally have no allergies but this broke me out bad for at least two weeks

ممتاز

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

طلبت منه لست الحبايب، تستخدمه بالنهار . وبالليل تستخدم اول شي 10% Glycolic Acid Cream وبعده Brown Spot Skin Lightening Night Cream. النتيجة للعلاج ممتااااازة

Good deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nice consistency and does seem to lighten the skin.

1 2 3 4