Good cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this cream. I think it helps to fade age spots. I like to use it underneath my foundation. I will continue to use it. I love iHerb.

Liz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells like roses, no greasy film. I have used for about a week now and can already see some lightening on the brown spots on my cheeks and hands. I will buy this again and highly recommend it.

There are better products.

Posted by Norwegian-girl on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did not like this product. The 5 and 10% glycolic cream works so much better! This made my skin break out.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product works if you follow the guidelines and also if you use the night cream along with it. It removes spots quickly using both products without overly lightening your skin in an uneven manner.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good cream under foundation. In combined with a night cream from these lines my spots from acne are a little brighter... Krema je dobra podloga za puder. U kombinaciji s noćnom kremom iz ove linije, moje mrlje od akni su malo svjetlije...

Reviva Labs, Skin Lightener for Day Fade Cream with Kojic Acid,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It works like a charm. Smooths on easily, no horrid smell. I will purchase more in the future. Great product and great prince.

Two weeks in...

Posted by alyshamareehealth on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using for 2 weeks now, along with the day cream, and have noticed little change. My pigmentation is due to hormonal imbalanace produced rom birth control, so I'm not too sure if this product works well on that kind of pigmentation. Read down - there are some other reviews that are great however!

Too early to judge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Haven't seen any effect yet, but has a smooth texture and feels good on the skin.

Not particularly effective lightening solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used it for a little over a week now, and it doesn't appear to have the same effectiveness or spot-removing potency as some of the other products I've tried.