Reviva Labs Skin Lightenr au Fade Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Almost finished with both bottles and do not see any results.

Greasy and Zero Impact

Posted by aislinn on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Used this product for 2 weeks or so and I do not see any results. Both were a little too greasy for my liking to use as a regular moisterizer and there are creams out there with better ingredients.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The price for a total of 3 oz of facial cream wold be inexpensive-if it did what it claims to do. For me, it did nothing. After two months of faithfully using both day and night, I've not experienced the slightest trace of lightening of dark spots. Perhaps it would be helpful for someone just starting to develop dark spots-but that's a guess only-I have no way of knowing if that would be so. Depending on how rushed I am to make appointments, it's sometimes been a nuisance to have to wait 5 minutes or so for it to absorb prior to applying moisturizer and a bit of makeup. There's 2 or more months worth left in each jar, but I've decided to toss it. I've given it 1 star only in order to submit a review.

allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think I have allergy on this product. Afret it my skin is red.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've only been using this for a couple weeks but my skin seems to be getting brighter. I had some pretty bad sun damage so it's a slow process to heal it, but I think Reviva is working. Plus, I love the smell and it absorbs very quickly, doesn't leave any greasy feeling. Definitely use moisturizer and sun screen.

I don't know yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The texture very good, good feeling , hypoellergenic , but for spots i did't saw muh different , the skin tone look much better !!!! spots i'll see results in the future I believe

It works!

Posted by proinnseas on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This really worked. I found that maybe too much, so I only use night cream and that seems to be enough for my skin. Used for my chin, nose and neck where I have brown spots.

Skin Lightener for Day Fade Cream/ Spot Night Cream Combo-Reviva Labs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Happy with purchase....product does not irritate skin and it has helped fade blemishes and even skin tone.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fat does not give anything to my skin and is absorbed quickly. Too early to say the improvement in the spots.

Useless!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Done with both bottles and noticed no difference at all !

1 2