Worked perfect!

Posted by Ortigia on December 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

I gave this product to my sister when she found out her pregnancy (2 weeks). She got a baby early December and she thanked me so much because she did not get any stretch mark at all. It worked perfect! Now another sister of mine got pregnant so I will give it to her again. Hope I will use this product even for myself soon!

I think it's working

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle. I started using from the beginning of the second trimester, and now I'm 8 months pregnant. I think it's working, as I'm not getting any stretch marks on my belly or around my breasts.

Great Lotion

Posted by asorrose on October 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Used it during pregnancy, asking hubby to massage my round belly every night, it does what it says - prevents stretchmarks. No stretchmarks appeared. But you also have to eat healthy and be active, no uncontrolled overeating and being a couch potato - then no lotion can help.

could work but what is that smell?

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's always hard to tell whether these products work or not. I haven't seen a huge change in my strechmarks, but I think they did prevent them from showing up in other places. I'm taking 2 stars off because of the smell. Really hate it and won't buy again because of it.

So far, so good

Posted by MelissaK on November 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm just beginning to show, and so far this lotion is working great. It keeps me moisturized all day and has a fantastic, soothing scent. I will definitely purchase again.

Seems to work really well

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

I began using this product when I was about 6 months pregnant (I had been using another anti-stretch mark cream in another country prior to that) and never noticed any marks, even during the very fast growth of my belly in the eight and ninth months. My baby is now 3 weeks old, and I am continuing to use the product, as it recommends continuing for 6 weeks after birth. I have no marks from the pregnancy, even though I have old stretch marks from adolescence on other parts of the body-- so I would say it works well. Very efficient moisturizer as well. I don't personally care for the scent, but that's just me.

Ordering more

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am almost out and will be ordering again. Price is great and leaves my skin soft and moist all day! Is even helping to fade previous marks, will reccommend!

not really sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not really sure if its really working, but good mousterizer anyway. I have however noticed a difference in tone my skin is much firmer now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love that it has no smell, absorbed quickly and great price! Will buy again for sure

My skin loves it

Posted by cheryleita on December 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Can really see and feel the difference in my stretching, pregnancy belly.

1 2