Actually works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can tell the difference when I use this lotion -- my skin looks firmer and tighter. I have lost about 30 lbs. and it is helping my 40+ skin bounce back :)

Great firming lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best head to toe firming lotion, excellent for face and body. I have sensitive skin and it does'nt irritate my skin, I am very pleased with this product and it's made a visible change in the texture of my skin it's more youthful!! Thanks

Nice lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the lotion. Don't know about the firming but I like the ingredients and I like the moisturizing effect of the lotion. I didn't like the bottle it came in. There's nothing wrong with it except it was too hard to squeeze it to get the lotion to come out. I have arthritis in my hands and it is hard to squeeze things with too much strength. I took a pump out of another lotion bottle so I wouldn't have to actually squeeze the bottle to get the lotion out. I just push on the pump dispenser and it works great. I do like the lotion.

A soft lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is really good and keeps my skin very well hydrated. I cant say anything about the firming effect yet, but im sure it will help.

from nc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good product i like it

Moisturising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have used this religiously for about a month. Usually after my morning shower. As i am currently trying to exercise to lose some fats, i can only say it does seem to prevent new stretch marks but i don't expect that my old stretch marks will disappear miraculously. I have left with half a bottle, will update after i finish the cream.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I lost 25 pounds and this lotion helped me keep a toned skin,, will keep buying it because I like how it feels on my skin

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Simply wonderful. Greatly improved the laxity in the abdominal region, and therefore always have it at home. I use 2x a day after bath, eat moist skin.

This works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used a whole bottle. It does tighten your skin on your arms and I think thighs too.

Firm but lotion very sticky.

Posted by myvitamin on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my skin looks firmer and tighter but lotion very sticky.

1 2 3 4