Help

This doesn't work for me...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this every night before bed for about 3 weeks and nothing changed AT ALL. I still have my dark circles, capillaries, small veins and fine lines under my eyes. Plus it dries my undereye area a bit. Of course I'll keep on using it, maybe things will change after a month or 2... but I don't feel about suggesting it at all. Jason Natural Vitamin K Plus works mych better in my opinion!

Not sure...

Posted by MentaPiperita on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this serum every day, twice a day for almost two months but I didn't notice any difference. It's nice and light, it's absorbed quickly and you can put on make up after if you wish. My skin was hydrated but since the serum didn't make any difference in my dark circles, I don't recommend it. It's nice, but don't expect any miracles. On the plus side, you only need a tiny amount so it'll last for ages.

Yet another eye serum

Posted by amichanita on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After using it around two weeks I can't say I have noticed great effects. It's true that my under-eye zone seems more soft and moisturized but my under-eye shadows are still there. Well, they are genetical and I'm aware that they are hard, almost impossible, to beat so my expectatives weren't much high. The good point is that this serum comes with a handy dispenser, very confortable to use. Half a pump is enough so the product will last almost forever. Takes a while to be absorbed by the skin, at night I leave it so the skin absorbs it little by little while I sleep and in the morning I use less product.

Reviva under eye dark circle serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used the product following the directions for 3 weeks with no visible results.

rosalie renner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

hi everyone!!! after a few weeks of using the under-eye dark serum i have seen a great difference!!!

its working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After liver cleansing, I still had dark circles (dark circles are said to be due to liver problems). After researching on line I realized it could be due to blood pooling from broken vessels. I bought this serum, along with a vitamin k cream. I use this one in the morning, the k cream at night. You need to tap this serum gently into the skin. Then you can put your eye moisturizer on top. Otherwise the serum alone is too dry. (The vitamin k cream is too moisture rich and is better done before sleep. ) I have started to notice significant results after about 10 days, and hope it continues to improve. I will buy it again. It is very reasonably priced.

Best eye cream ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far, this is the best eye cream for under-eye dark circle that I have ever used. It is easily absorbed into the skin around the eyes with just a few light pats. Just a small dot of cream is all it needs! I can almost see it taking effect after the first night use. The outer corner of my eyes had shown visible... significant... effect! They turned lighter! Will recommend all to use this product. Hope they would go out of stock the next time I want to place an order ;)

It doesn't fight dark circles but it gives freshness

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The main function for the sake of which I bought this serum one day is faulty. Dark circles are too strong and ferocious for this serum. :) Still, I can't say that the serum is absolutely useless. It is light, gets absorbed very quickly and gives a feeling of comfort and freshness. It is pleasant in usage and has a convenient dosage. I use it quite often for the sake of lightness and freshess. And one more detail- it will last a lifetime. :) Very economical.

doesnt work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very disappointed =\

Good value and fantastic result

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Another must have eye product for me, it's really cheap compared with its fantastic result. It decreased the dark circle and even reduced the fine lines around my eyes.

1 2 3