Help

Nice lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've use most of an 8oz bottle of this lotion along with an herbal capsule to try to diminish a few small varicose veins and some spider veins. There has been absolutely no improvement at all. The only positive thing I can say is that the veins aren't worse.

great cream!

Posted by Taniana on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Following the reviews of a person who tried it on a bulging vein in her hands, i ordered this and tried it. To my astonishment it did work on the same day! i have some veins that bulge on my hands from over exercising in the past and because i am too skinny, and this really made them dissappear during the day! Also tried it on the feet & worked as well. Smell is neutral.

No difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Haven't noticed a difference and have been using it nightly for about 2 weeks.

Veins Yuck

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have only been using this for a short while, but my legs are not aching and the veins appear to be less knotted

working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

you can't feel it working but after a few days I think a saw the difference, will use more for my tired legs

i like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like this lotion and i use it every day, and i wonder that in the future i can see the result

Great lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It worked pretty quickly. I saw my veins fading after a week, and after three weeks they are almost gone. This lotion works on spider veins and varicose veins, is light and fresh, and has a pleasant scent. A little goes a long way too.

doubtful content

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It contains transfat (hydrogenated vegetable oil). I'm simply afraid to put it on my skin.

Pssst

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No me acaba de convencer ni la textura ni el olor. No se si tiene efectos sobre la apariencia de las venitas, no lo uso de manera frecuente porque no me acaba de gustar. No volveré a comprarlo.

Ni fu, ni fa...

Posted by martaekos on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No sabría qué opinar sobre este producto, mal no me ha ido, pero tampoco he notado nada extraordinario. Y su textura no hace nada agradable la aplicación... ¡Así que no creo que repita!

1 2