Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I loved this cream: it's very light, almost odour-free, my skin has become smooth and healthy-looking, but the main thing is that it DO cure my rosacea. The drawback is that its consistence is a bit weird: you should apply it with wet fingertips, otherwise it won't spread at all. But it's really not important.

Reviva Vitamin K Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Vitamin K cream I have tried so far! Having extremely thin skin on my arms, the only thing that seems to help fade the many bruises I get is a vitamin k topical. This cream seems to really fade those bumps and bruises to a much less noticeable texture in just a few days.

Unexpected results

Posted by EndlessSummer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it to cure my rosacea. Rosecea can alterate your look and age you by amplifying some reliefs in your skin : this is my case. How I was surprised when I used it before bed each night and noticed a splendid improvement the third day when I woke up. It's like I had a younger skin thanks to a more even complexion. I also have noticed a tight sensation on my sensitive skin when applied then it's possible it provides a light temporary lift like aloe vera for some.

dark circles & bruises

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

wow if I hadn't tried it I never would have believed that this product works.

After 2 weeks....:)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this cream for a bit over 2 weeks now, I have seen a difference around my eyes. I have always had dark circles since I can remember - especialy in the morning - they are really gettig lighter since I started using hte cream. I am sure it woudl of been more effective if I actually used it twice a day as they suggested but based on my random use -- I am really satisfied:)

Lightens dark circles and spider veins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This does lighten dark circles and spider veins. It takes time, and it does not make them completely disappear - but then again it is not surgery or bizarre toxic chemicals. It works on me, but I tend to have a Vitamin K deficiency. I am a "free bleeder" who takes K supplements. Maybe that is why this product worked for me. If your dark circles have another cause, it may not work as well for you. Also helps fade bruises. I can tell a difference.

good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good results my mother is using it on her spider veins and it looks it is helping alot.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got this for bruising and scarring from shots and acne. Seems to be working well.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this product it works. No more dark cirles under my eyes.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a sensitive dry skin with rosacea. It helped a lot. Not a light cream but absorbs quickly.