This is a great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have trouble falling asleep and this product is strong enough to help get me to sleep but I am not groggy in the morning.

Perfect and quickly shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best product, perfect and quickly shipping.

A good natural product that helps sleep deprivation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product works - and does what it says. It is not addictive and helps you sleep when you need it.

I can sleep longer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to wake up early before. My sleep was for 4 to 5 hours. I take this tablet. Then I can sleep deeply for 7 hours or more. I feel that my skin and hair is healthier than before. I am satisfied with deep and long sleep.

Melatonin for sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have found that some brands of Melatonin do not work at all, but Sundown is definitely a good brand.

Sleepy time

Posted by Butterfly on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've switched to this brand instead of Nature's Way because this one doesn't have added sodium in it. Less dry mouth in the morning. Works well, take this 15 minutes before bedtime and you're set.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my recommendations for this product

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am definitely going to order this product again, as ir really works. It is good quality and suotable for vegans. I love the fact it is gluten free, lactose free, daory free and has no additives. The price and quantity is good. I love the product.

Great Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect! Super fast shipping also. Thanks!

Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my husband. He is very happy with them . He is sleeping much better now. Plus the savings are more reason for a better night's sleep, We were paying approx. $70.00 for Melatonin & they were much weaker strength . I also have a few products from Iherb . The delivery time is great, & prices fantastic We are sure to be repeat customers

1 2 3