Best gummy vitiamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried at least 10 different vitamins. Usually, they are too sweet or too hard so they hurt my teeth. These vitamins had a natural fruit juice taste, but were not too sweet. Also, they were surprisingly the softest and tastiest vitamins I have had yet.

Inga from Ukraine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

for those who have difficulty swallowing is a good product. My husband can not swallow tablets and capsules. These vitamins are a godsend for us. Pleasant taste. This is not something revolutionary, but there is a positive effect.

Gummies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My order came through quickly. I appreciate the effectiveness of iherb. The Gummies serve me just fine as I have difficulty swallowing large pills. Thank you for supplying my order. Max Smith July 22, 2013

Delicious Gummy Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

best gummy vitamins around! they are hard to find so thank goodness iHerb has them, and for a great price.

Love them but they have gelatin

Posted by clarissab on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I loved these but stopped taking them because of the gelatin.

Easy to eat vitamins!

Posted by ALENNUSKOODIT on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I find this product very good tasting and easy to eat. Dont really like swallowing multiple pills in the morning. Helppo ja hyvänmakuinen "vitamiini-karkki" eikä liian makea!

Great way to get your vitamins.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to forget taking my vitamins often, and I hated swallowing big, uncoated pills. Now that they're a delicious treat that I look forward to, I don't have to worry about forgetting them!

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

3rd time ordering it.. Bf loves it and treats it like sweets for his daily vitamins.

알약을 먹기 싫어하는 동생을 위해서 구입했어요!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

종합영양제로는 함유량이 좀 낮기는 하지만.. 워낙 알약을 먹는걸 싫어해서.. 고민하다 구입했는데... 그냥..gummy같아 그런지..꼬박꼬박..오히려 잘 복용해서 괜찮아요~

Very good for my mother!

Posted by Superkoxy on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase