They do work

Posted by sunflower on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They work and I also found they calmed my bladder down, if that makes any sense at all.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have less water retention in my legs

I like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

as good as lasic

Water Pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought these because I haven't been able to find them in the store. They are very gentle and work really well.

All Natural & They Work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching for an all-natural supplement to help with occasional "bloating" for many years. I came across Sundown Water Pills and for the price, it was worth a try. So glad I did! One pill a day for a day or two is all I need and the pills start working within a few hours. No need to worry about losing magnesium, as this is one of the ingredients. Now I know why they are always on back-order! iherb sells them for a fair price; such a shame that there are websites that sell these for 2 - 3 times iherb's price.

very good. No side effects very good product

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on Mar 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

really do good If any of the products, makes us feel some side effects this is that our organization have proficiency in vitamins what this moment. The same feel When you receive a physical herb in large quantity. It is totally healthy the products of iherb.

product arrived

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking and am really enjoying

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I say seems to work well because while I didn't notice a drastic difference the minute I took the recommended dosage, I did notice a difference the 2nd and 3rd day. I felt a whole lot better. Thanks!

Very good but felt some kidney pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used it to remove the extra water from my body and it worked but with little kidney pain.

very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a problem with swelling in my ankles and feet. The doctor told me it's venous insufficiency. I was looking for a diuretic and found this one. One tablet a day produced a dramatic improvement, and it's all natural and very affordable.

1 2