Rexall Sundown Naturals, Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

dear sir its very good natural vitamin.plz make it in india also all your products.kindly make avaiable d3 5000iu.

tablets not veggie caps as described

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

tablets dissolve on the way down

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I,m very satisfied with this product..I often catch cold and fly and this help me to shorten time of these illness

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well absorbed and tolerated for the whole of our family. My skin has improved greatly and the spots on my nails have disappeared since taking these regularly. I pop one of these into the kid's morning smoothie and have noticed an improvement with them too!

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

works for me!

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice product

Good Veggie Caps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take Zinc gluconate form, because it is the best form and better assimilated by the body. I take regularly to raise my testosterone. This brand seems to be correct because it certifies its products without trace additions or other foods.

Ok product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed improvement on my skin and nails, but I started taking other supplements at the same time as this, so can't be sure if it's this or something other working. Pills are quite hard to swallow, even for me who usually has no problems. It's chalky and quite big so requires lots of liquid or eating right after so it goes down.

the correct form of zinc

Posted by Sholik on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

optimal dosage of zinc and well-assimilated form, inexpensive price. small tablets. takes the husband to treat prostatitis. I have tried for hair loss, but could not drink as much nausea, sometimes vomiting. No nausea if taken on a full stomach, but the appointment must be taken before a meal

helps complextion

Posted by paisleyjade on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does not completely clear complexion but it does help the complexion.

1 2