Finally a little relief!

Posted by Reviewer2426178 on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I want to start off saying upfront that for me it wasn't the miracle cure and saver that I think we all wish for, the night and day kind of difference, however this is the only product in years of searching that I come back to buy again and again. It gives me enough strength, enough energy, enough of the vitals that feel depleted and otherwise keep me down to be able to tackle life once again. It gives enough to take control again. I feel more energy and motivation to get up and make things happen, and even mentally I just feel more positive and confident. I and others close to me notice the difference (I've even been told my eyes look just a bit brighter and more full of life). It does feel to be less effective after a week or so, but I think it is our adjusting to a new baseline. Overall, it's helping me get to where I want to be and I'm very thankful for it.

Cheryl Australia

Posted by Reviewer1574138 on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am continually using pills to give me extra energy some good, others full of stimulants that can leave me feeling so drained at the end of the day. I purchased this product to help boost my adrenal glands and leave me feeling more relaxed than tired and irritable by afternoon. The formulation and quality is superb and also very affordable.

Didn't quite work for me

Posted by Reviewer2897600 on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got a lot of energy the first day I tried it, but didn't seem to help after that.

Gave me energy!

Posted by 5407805190891768621 on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These supplements are great, however I took one right before going to bed once and I think it gave me so much energy, that I couldn't sleep! Also, it turns your pee highlighter yellow.

Adrenal

Posted by Reviewer3082074 on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Help me well with my energy. I will buy this product again

DONT BUY!!!

Posted by 5392239287674507986 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

IHerb are the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only do they ignore emails and requests for information but when they finally get around to answering you, they ask you to explain the situation, even though it has been explained over and over to them. They will provide you with cookie cutter customer service answers such as "we understand and are sorry" , but nothing gets resolved. I found them to be patronizing and will never use them again. If you want to deal with a company who has terrible customer service they are are a great fit.

Amazing, thank you.

Posted by 5186113060883495453 on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been struggling with Hashimoto's for about 6 years doing everything humanly possible to get more energy (eating loads of veggies and some meat and fish, nutritional balancing program vitamin supplements, saunas, yoga, lots of rest etc etc). I found out recently that often its better to deal with the Adrenals and that if you heal the adrenals often the thyroid will improve itself naturally. My symptoms are chronic fatigue, heavy menstrual bleeding, anaemia etc etc). Anyway, I just want to say that this product has made such a noticeable and significant change to my energy levels and brain clarity almost immediately. By day 4 or 5 of taking these I actually feel as close to my old self as I've felt in years. The only thing to be careful of is over stimulating your energy with these. I normally sleep like a log as soon as my head hits the pillow usually 9 / 10 hours a night but if I take this at night or even late evening I will be up all night because it gives me so much energy. I am quite confident I will be able to get by on 8 hours sleep a night as of next week (that's after just one week on these) which is amazing for me and will give me so much more of my life back. I would also say I'm cutting back to 2 tablets a day now and I would say I'll be able to get by on about 1 tablet pretty soon. Truely so grateful for this product. I want to share this because it gives you the energy of 3-4 coffees a day but in a natural, rejuvenating way. Thank you Ridge Crest! I'm writing this because as someone whose searched far and wide for solutions to my problem I want to share this information so others struggling with similar issues might find the benefits more quickly. xx Best. Carolyn

Adrenal Fatigue Fighter really does what it says

Posted by Reviewer1075335 on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried functioning without this and within days I feel drained. Good product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1121804 on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I need more time to give a review