Anxiety relief

Posted by tabbiecb on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had been using A2X for many years before I found this product. Anxiety free works much better for me and I felt results after the first dose. It is also half the cost of A2X. I highly recommend Anxiety free for your anxiety relief symptoms if you want something natural, affective, and at a good price.

relax effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this pills only for 5 days - 2 in the morning and 2 before sleep. Feel better than before. Sleep better and feel more energetic and relaxed when wake up. I hope the effect will get stronger after a week or two.

Didn't do much for me

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

B's and relax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yes, this helps with stress control.

Ridge Crest Herbals, Anxiety Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It takes the edge off if I am a little tense especially if I drink coffee.

good combination, but GABA amount too low

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I thought these would work better because of a good combination of ingredients, but I've found that a higher level of GABA combined with theanine alone (in other formulations I've found) work better and quicker.

RELIEF FROM ANZIETY

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

THERE IS SOME RELIEF...BUT NOT ENOUGH...AND IF YOU TAKE MORE... IT DOES'NT RELAX YOU...MY EYES STARTED WATERING...AND I DID NOT GET THE RELIEF I EXPECTED. I HAVE EXTREME ANZIETY....AND IT HAS NOT GIVING ME THE RELIEF I HAD HOPED FOR ..

Best anxiety formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This formula does wonders for everyday stress or anxiety.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product and would buy again, very effective in keeping me calm without making me feel tired.