This product worked for me!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As I turned 50, I noticed that all my tiny hairs around my hairline disappeared. I've read about this product on line and decided to give it try...I was totally amazed!!! Within a couple of weeks, my hair was growing back!!! The bonus, which the product does not advertise, is the "hormonal balance" herbs....I noticed within a couple of days of taking, how fantastic I felt, how much better I feel, much happier! I am sold on this product and HIGHLY recommend it!! Ridge Crest Herbals, do not stop making this product!!! It is fantastic for us women over 50!! Thank you!!

Best Hair Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product about 3 years ago and plan to take it for the rest of my life. It made a huge difference in my hair. My husband was always after me to let my hair grow long but it was so thin and scraggly. After taking these for a couple months (following the directions of 4 a day for the first 2 months and now 2 a day), my hair stopped falling out and is so much thicker and healthy looking. It addresses all 5 reasons women lose their hair: hormones, poor diet, etc. iherb has the best price I've found for it.

Hair Revive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had been losing my hair at an incredible rate which was disturbing to me, and by the recommendation of my Dr.'s office I tried Hair Revive. Within 2-3 weeks my hair has stopped falling out so vehemently, and I am so elated about this. I am still waiting for it to grow back in, but have confidence that this product has helped me so far.

Wonderful product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This, taking 4, helps with my hypothyroid symptoms. My hair used to fall out horribly, but now it is minimal.

Hair Revive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

That's the only vitamins/supplements that helped to stop my hair loss. I tried at least 5 other brands with no results. Hair Revive revived my hair. I am using it on a daily basis, lower dosage though, just for maintenance. Very happy with them.

I think it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After taking these for a month or 2, I noticed my hair loss was less when brushing or washing but couldn't tell if new hair was growing. I stopped taking them for a month and my hair loss increased noticeably. Also, when my friend trimmed my hair a few months ago, she said there was fuzzy hair growing in the bare spots. I'm back on them now, and my hair loss has slowed again. I will stay on them now. iherb has the best price on the web.

Really makes a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product after several months of distressing hair loss. After only 6 weeks of taking a full dose I noticed significant improvement. A year and a half later, I continue to take a maintenance dose of two capsules a day, and now have very healthy, full hair with no further hair loss problems. Definitely worth the investment!

Hair Revive 5

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The product, I must say, has been excellent. My hair growth is doing exceptionally well since I started taking the product. I have recommended the product to a few of my friends and have also encouraged them to research it as well.

Sucess!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

"Hair ReVive 5" completely solved my problematic hair loss....what a great relief!

My hair stopped falling out.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a female with Hashimoto's Thyroidism and have noticed a lot of hair falling out in the shower. Also, I have thinning in the temple area. My hair stopped falling out within a short time of using this--maybe after 1-2 bottles. I have thus far consumed maybe 6 bottles and notice that my hair feels thicker now. I did not really see much hair growth in the temple area though. It just seems to keep it from falling out versus creating new hair growth. I will keep using this product.