Great for liver cleansing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Well, this product consists of a great herb blend that really helps to clean your liver. You realize it's working when you see the color change on the stools and a little less volume on the abdomen. I use it twice a year. Just feels good to know my liver is getting cleansed.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

HAVE TRIED A FEW OF RIDGE CREST PRODUCTS AND FIND THEY ARE ALL GREAT. REALLY TRUST THE QUALITY.

Preventive Medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this as preventive medicine to keep my liver healthy. Not sure if this product will help me at this time. I have tried other Ridge Crest Herbal products and they worked for me. Their Sinusclear, asthmaclear and lungclear works very well for me. I plan on staying healthy with these and other products for the long body maintenance plan.

Good Product

Posted by dana4870 on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think this product does what it's supposed to, but seems to have contributed to a lot of intestinal distress.

bought for my husband

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

love the fact that its for the liver spleen and bile systems

ridge crest

Posted by elrapha on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent product. worked really well. i liked that it did not contain milk thistle which is why i bought it. i avoid products with milk thistle. i will definitely buy again. also very affordable.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent product, gentle and effective