So tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

LOve it ! Blended with rooibos and berry flavour, it isn't too sour like other hibiscus tea.

light, refreshing, delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to use and potent. Love the taste and how fruity it is.

Amazing aroma, great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been ordering from iherb for years, and although I've come across many great products, I've never written a review. Some new products that were simply amazing have since been discontinued, which is a pity as the iherb delivery and pricing is great. Thereby, I decided to write a review about this organic Rishi Blueberry Hibiscus tea. Upon opening the box, the fragrance of the tea was fantastic. I shared them with some friends, who suggested I use only 2 tea bags to make 3 cups of tea. The aroma was amazing, the taste was great; I've not come across a more amazing tea, so I placed orders for another 4 boxes. Might be pricier than most teas, but it's worth every cent spent. Am very glad I decided to give it a try! 喝过最香醇的果茶,味道清香,入口后唇齿留香。用来与朋友分享,朋友们也都非常喜爱。物有所值!

Very tasty.

Posted by Kintama on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion there's too much in each bag though.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very mild taste and smell of fruits. Perfect to have in the fridge for ice tea. Very nice.

Refreshing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This one has an amazing taste and I've found out that it tastes better plain than with sweeteners in it. Oh, and if you like your tea hot, you could just add 32 fl oz (~1 L) hot water and brew it like a "normal" tea instead. All in all it's a great product and I will definitely buy it again!

Nice ice tea but not my taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the bags gives good flavor,i have now only tasted this taste and i dident like the taste,but maby i will like the other flavors :) needs sweetner

I've tasted better...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

at least the knit bags are indeed a nice addition, though the value is p*ss weak for the price