Help

Strong punchy taste

Posted by odereviews on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tea is punchy, and tasty. You just need to let it steep long enough. Ginger will kick in first, and then the tangy hibiscus. Out of all the Rishi Teas this is my favorite. Rishi Tea is packed in a tin can with inner cap that helps to preserve tea better.

Huge disappointment. Probably a matter of personal preference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was my first Rishi tea, and I had some high hopes for it before I purchased it. I imagined something like Bigelow's Spiced Orange, with more flavor but it was a completely different interpretation of "Spicy Citrus". I do believe they have used quality ingredients. However the taste just really rubbed me the wrong way and I found it really intolerable. It was kind of sour as I drank it, no it wasn't just the right amount of tang, but it was right off sour, and then it left a really weird aftertaste that made me wanna throw up. I think it was the ginger and licorice. Licorice and me not very good friends. I think I'll go back to Bigelow and stick with the Spiced Orange.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You can taste all the notes in this loose leaf. So perfect.

겨울용으로 구입, 완전 반했어요!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

생강이 목에 좋다고 해서, 겨울내 먹을 차로 구입했는데~ 생각맛도 강하지 않고, 완전 맛있어요!!!! 주위 친구들도 선물해 주고 매일매일 한잔씩 우려 마시고 있습니다~~^^

I Love this TEA!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great flavor, great taste!!

Refreshing, a little spicy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea is very enjoyable. The tart tangerine and spicy ginger play off each other. Great aroma.