The Rolls-Royce of tea

Posted by 5601062881323283914 on May 13, 2014

If I could only drink one tea for the rest of my life it would have to be Jasmine Pearl. It has a nose that is floral but not overwhelming and a delicate flavor that rolls around in my mouth like it belongs there. Caffeine is light, so I can resteep the pearls 2-3 times without getting wound up. I have found that Rishi does a poor job with the steeping instructions on their packages; this one suggests you use far too much- I recommend 6 pearls per 8oz cup (18 pearls for my 24 oz pot plus an extra pearl for love). I keep going back and forth between the Rishi offered here and Tao of Tea version of the same thing. They're slightly different and both are glorious. Drop everything and try this tea!

Wonderful Pearl Tea

Posted by Reviewer2471600 on Jul 08, 2014

I have my questions as to how "organic" this tea is, but, still, it has a wonderful flavor. It is not from Japan, but from China, where Jasmine Pearl tea is readily available. Having lived in China for many years, I know that "organic" tea farming is not really monitored to the degree we expect here in the West. However, that said, it's best to wash the pearls with a bit of hot water before letting them steep fully. You may lose a bit of flavor in doing this, but the second cup of tea is always the best anyway.

Tasty Jasmine Tea!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

I appreciate that this tea is USDA Organic. This tea has tender tea leaves, is hand-rolled and is deeply infused with the sweet aroma of jasmine blossoms.

Absolutely the best tea

Posted by 5290446177300338851 on Dec 10, 2014

I am a connoisseur of green tea and I love it. This is absolutely the best. It makes other green teas taste like dish water. All Rishi teas are superb.

Small packet

Posted by Suziesue on Apr 27, 2014

Quite expensive, but a very aromatic and deliciously comforting tea. I prefer the Tao of Tea's brand of jasmine pearl tea.

The Most AMAZING Green Tea I have ever tasted

Posted by 5349207425113759649 on Aug 31, 2015

The taste of this tea is beyond my expectations. I was in search of a high quality tea and after tasting this, I don't feel the need to try any other. The Jasmine is a perfect addition, not over-bearing, neither is the tea bitter. Its a beautiful tea. Thank you very much

marvelous

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 24, 2015

the aroma of this tea smells like flowers in the spring time and has such a delicate and sweet different taste and I really enjoy the taste very much. Yes I will continue to buy this tea.

Rishi Jasmine Pearl Tea

Posted by Reviewer1623137 on Aug 28, 2014

A stunning, beautiful tea. A quality flavour above the rest. A pleasure and delight to savour this jasmine green tea.

As expected

Posted by 5049857436213799049 on Feb 03, 2014

I bought one before on Amazon. This one is the same. Good quality.

delicious