Delicious and smooth tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea almost tastes like an herbal tea. The pu-ehr is smooth. It does not have that wet hay smell. The ginger kicks in afterward and you get a nice little spicy, even peppery finish. This tea exceeded my expectations. Was good for two steepings.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice tea, but too much ginger for me.

Not much taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There is not much ginger taste unless you put a big spoonful of it in. The taste is not particularly nice either. Prefer Yogi Tea Ginger than this.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The more I drink it, the more I like it. Fantastic, deep flavor without any of the "natural flavor" additive crap often added to teas. I will most certainly buy this again. Love it!

Not good puer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only good thing about this tea is a nice pack. The amount of tea - there is only half of the pack. The taste is not the taste of puer, there slight fish smell, and the tea is not strong - need to use big amount to achieve some taste. Not recommended at all.

My second favorite tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am really a coffee drinker, but this is a very nice light tea that I would definitely drink if I was ill or had an upset tummy. I think children would like the light taste. Will order again.