Arnica Gel

Posted by Reviewer1210514 on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing. I've heard about it for years, but didn't break down and get it until recently. The three-year long pain in my elbow (fell on the ice and whacked it good) is gone. The twenty-year long pain in my knee is gone. I'm sold on this stuff.

I like the gel...

Posted by Reviewer1229182 on Nov 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used a number of arnica products, usually from a tube. This gel is now my favorite formulation of arnica. It glides on easily, feels cool when it goes on, and seems to absorb quickly.

great for aches

Posted by Reviewer1791855 on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product was purchased for my 81 yr old mother who is in a lot of pain from arthritis and frozen shoulders. She states she gets more relief from using it than any other product she has tried.

Best deal on Arnica gel

Posted by Reviewer2945672 on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using arnica montana for over 30 years,in the early years we made the creme ourselves from the arnica flowers until it became available on the open market as gel.(gel form absorbs best). Roberts arnica gel is by far the best deal around, I have gone thru 1 bottle and it is as good as any I've tried,by far the best value for the money so I ordered 6 more to share w/ friends.

Love the Arnica Gel!

Posted by Reviewer2837077 on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was very pleased with the Arnica Gel......the scent is very pleasant and the feel is quite nice. (not sticky!) But the best part is that it relieves the pain in my shoulders and elbow and knee. Can't ask for more!

No more pain

Posted by Reviewer1308646 on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought the Arnica Gel for generally sore muscles, but shortly after I got it I fell giving myself some bad bruising and a lot of pain. I was amazed at how well the Arnica gel worked to releive my pain from what was a really bad fall. What should have been very painful was only midly so and for a very short period of time. The bruises even faded very rapidly. The general muscle aches I bought it for also responed very well to the gel. It needs to be rubbed in deeply which can be painful on sore muscles, but it is worth the effort.

Robert Research Labs, Arnica Gel, 7.5 fl oz (200 ml)

Posted by BrianMike on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good products for muscle pain and non-greasy gel.

ARNICA PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2703067 on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Diluted product. NOt much arnica in the gel.

Arnicia Gel

Posted by Reviewer2751051 on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for rubbing into tired aching muscles. It really works

Thank you for great product and great service!

Posted by Reviewer1452622 on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My parents are in another state and they weren't able to find arnica gel. I was so happy to find it on this website and at a reasonable price. Arnica is an amazing, natural relief for arthritis and other pain. I use it too! You made both me and my parents very happy! Thank you for carrying this excellent product and for the reliable service.