The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

product ever!!! I had surgery one year ago and by using this product, you can barely see the scars (two hip surgeries). I also used it when I went on wild doplin excursions and after a shower, everyone on board used the product to enhance their tan and skin moisture - I actually had to leave the rest of the bottle behind! I alo get tattoos and recommend this product for healing purposes after the tattoos, as do two of my neighbors - this is better than botox because I use it on my face and skin and at the age of 60, you would not think I am that old!!!!!!!!!!

5-STAR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered this before and continue to order it because it is an excellant product.

Use for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use nightly - keeps my skin moisturized and doesn't block pores.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought two tubes of Vitamin E Gel and I really like it.I use it for feet and legs because I am a diabetic and it was recommended.I recived prompt service from iherb.com.The product was in excelent shape and exactly what I was looking for.I can not buy it around where I live anymore,for some reasaon,so I am thankful to iherb.com.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really soothing and cooling. Seems to work well. I burned the top of my hand a few days after receiving this gel and used it a few times a day to keep the burn moisturized and cool. It helped the healing process. Also very easy to apply and has a light, natural scent. Definitely a good product in my opinion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love it. I add it to my everyday facial routine.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin E Gel is great for scars. It also makes the skin soft and youthful.

Great gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great product very moisturiser

Out with the new

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had been looking for the Vit. E Gel in stores as when I had originally purchased it years ago, but could not find it. Roberts has changed its formula a bit cause it doesn't has the same consistency that the old gel had. It separates and is quite runny. Bring back the old formula. iHerb was very good as far as customer service and getting the product to me quickly, securely, and cheap. I would recommend iHerb and will use it later down the road.

1 2