Great digestive!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Haven't lost any weight yet, which was my secret hope, but it sure does chew through the protein just like it claims!

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1506873 on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like that it's a very natural minimally processed form of enzymes. The taste is fine for me. It's not tasty but it doesn't taste bad eather and you can add it to other food it won't change the taste of the dish.

makes a great facial mask

Posted by 5243134238506953257 on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I mix a tsp of this with warm water and apply to clean skin to exfoliate. Not irritating. Wash off after 5-20 min or if it stings.

Green Papaya Powder

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taste bad but one of the best product to help digestion specially with old age persons.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1091779 on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product

Helped ease my acid reflux quickly

Posted by 4672691247319170419 on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A kind soul told me that this helped her acid reflux a lot. I tried this after my acid reflux worsened and found that she's spot on. I take this 2-3 times daily and found it helped to ease my symptoms greatly.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1261926 on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the taste, but help for digesting of proteins.

Brilliant

Posted by 5575193942212286226 on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I make my own veggie capsules with this powder. As a vegan I thought my digestion was great, but I lived with celiac disease for years so maybe my tummy was unhappy because now it's so flat after three days of taking three capsules before breakfast and dinner. This is a brilliant product. If it doesn't work I'd suggest altering your diet to food that upsets you loss and look into a detox program. I can't wait to see how I feel in a few more days.

Good value for digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer1334460 on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be a good value for a potent powder. I will say that a powder is not as convenient as tabs or wafers.

Not as fine a powder as hoped

Posted by Reviewer1608328 on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think the product is o.k but it is rather grainy / fibrous. I realize that I might have been looking for an extract instead of a raw powder. Still waiting to see if it is beneficial for digestion

1 2