very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like that it's a very natural minimally processed form of enzymes. The taste is fine for me. It's not tasty but it doesn't taste bad eather and you can add it to other food it won't change the taste of the dish.

Great digestive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Haven't lost any weight yet, which was my secret hope, but it sure does chew through the protein just like it claims!

makes a great facial mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I mix a tsp of this with warm water and apply to clean skin to exfoliate. Not irritating. Wash off after 5-20 min or if it stings.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product

Green Papaya Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taste bad but one of the best product to help digestion specially with old age persons.

Helped ease my acid reflux quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A kind soul told me that this helped her acid reflux a lot. I tried this after my acid reflux worsened and found that she's spot on. I take this 2-3 times daily and found it helped to ease my symptoms greatly.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the taste, but help for digesting of proteins.

Brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I make my own veggie capsules with this powder. As a vegan I thought my digestion was great, but I lived with celiac disease for years so maybe my tummy was unhappy because now it's so flat after three days of taking three capsules before breakfast and dinner. This is a brilliant product. If it doesn't work I'd suggest altering your diet to food that upsets you loss and look into a detox program. I can't wait to see how I feel in a few more days.

Works really well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a real difference when using this - much less bloating and nausea. My stool is also firmer. I have tried bromelain in the past but It only bloated me further. I was led to Papain due tot he fact that it can work in a wider range of PH - which for someone with low stomach acid issues, is what makes the difference.

Good value for digestive aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be a good value for a potent powder. I will say that a powder is not as convenient as tabs or wafers.

1 2