My favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this lip balm because the idea of an energiser one seemed fun, but what I enjoy the most about it is its sweet mentholated vanilla taste. I like its tingling effect and I think it does wake me up when I get drowsy. I will definitely buy again! PS: I was very satisfied with international shipping, you can trust iHerb!

The Tale of Two Buys

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Recently I was in Walgreens Pharmacy, and found this item on a Sale shelf. Looked interesting, so I bought it. This is one of the best (most comfortable) lip balms I've ever found. Not waxy like the "major brand." I don't know if it's really energizing or if it's my imagination, but I swear I feel peppier using it. I was thrilled to find it at iHerb for such a reasonable price. I ordered 3, and will be back for more in the future. This will be a great Christmas stocking-stuffer for adult friends of mine. Men need balm too.

The best lip balm I have bought from iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is one of the best lip balm I have bought from iHerb, and I buy a lot because I live in a very dry climate and have very dry lips, often chapped. Lip balms I have everywhere, in every room and in every purse. This one is the best. Pleasant smell, good texture, not too oily, really heals the chapped lips.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Don´t really know what all the caffeine and stuff are supposed to do in a lip balm, but it´s an ok basic lip balm.