A Great Nutritional Add-On

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add it to my yogurt. It's delicious and I'm now tempted to try the other flavors.

very good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

perfect for breakfast,very tasty.

A wonderful product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty, even just with water!

Delicious and helps you lose weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ruth's has developed a great cereal product. Includes buckwheat, hempseeds, dehydrated apples, raisins and sea salt. It's delicious and helps you lose weight. We put it in Almond Milk and get 4g protein, 4g Fiber with only 4g sugar and 130 calories. It satisfies your sweet tooth while filling up your tummy. My wife has lost another 10 pounds in the few months we've been eating this. A variation that we enjoy is to combine one of Ruth's Chia Goodness flavors with another 1 or 2. Your taste buds will thank you for hours!. Kudos to Ruth's and to iHerb for another superb product. Just one suggestion: please keep a slightly larger inventory of this product as you are often out-of-stock and we have to buy it from another company.

Porrige

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good. I mix it with "sour-milk" and some stevia. Yummi! Will buy it again.

handy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought my first bag of this cereal out of curiosity. I've tried other chia seed cereals but the flavor was bland and unappetizing. This one is great. This is packed with flavor and is delicious either hot or cold. I like the funny texture it has. I put some in a little container to leave at work for those busy days.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The apple and cinnamon blends very well with the chia seeds. I soak it in unsweetened almond milk before eating and the taste is really good.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a fan of Ruth's Chia Goodness. The apple cinnamon is really good with just water. (The chocolate one is better with milk.) I'm not a fan of breakfast usually, but I can eat Chia goodness anytime of the day. Very satisfying, and you don't have to eat much. The chia seeds soak up the water and fill me up. I may try a flavor I haven't tried next. If you want a cereal you don't have to eat with milk, this is the one to buy.

So delicious!

Posted by Crocozabra on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if you can call it a cereal, it's just so unusual. And it's a perfect healthier replacement. The taste is great, it's crunchy, fresh and sweet. I guess you can put it everywhere, I went with hot water and it's totally ok! // Отличная замена мюсли, гораздо легче и полезнее. Очень вкусно! Основу составляют семена чиа. Вкус с хрустинкой, свежий, сладкий. Можно добавлять куда угодно, я размешиваю с горячей водой.

Great