Help

Making a Powerhouse Breakfast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my organic oatmeal, top it with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt, and I'm good to go for the morning.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This makes a tasty and nutritious. I add it to yoghurt or smoothies

Tasty!

Posted by Melkeruten on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This one tastes good & healthy! But I don't feel like it taste a lot of ginger. But that may have something to do with me- I love spicy food!

Delicious and helps you lose weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ruth's has developed a great cereal product. Includes buckwheat, help seeds, pumpkin seeds, and sea salt. It's delicious and helps you lose weight. We put it in Almond Milk and get 4g protein, 4g Fiber with only 3g sugar and 130 calories. It satisfies your sweet tooth while filling up your tummy. My wife has lost another 10 pounds in the few months we've been eating this. A variation that we enjoy is to combine one of Ruth's Chia Goodness flavors with another 1 or 2. Your taste buds will thank you for hours!. Kudos to Ruth's and to iHerb for another superb product. Just one suggestion: please keep a slightly larger inventory of this product as you are often out-of-stock and we have to buy it from another company.

So So in taste only

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This flavour is the least favourite of all the Ruth's Hemp foods Chia Goodness brand. I have tried all their other flavors and the best one is the Apple & Cinnamon.

OMG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried cacao one and I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT! So I ordered this flavour and this doesn't disappoint me at all! I mix this with some oats and it adds extra fun to my brekkie time :)

Great breakfast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the greatest combinations! Love it!

Repetiré

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me ha gustado mucho con yogur, aunque le quitaria un poco de pasas. Ahora tengo ganas de probar otros tipos pero seguro qe volveré a comprarlo. Recomendado para quien le gusta comerlo con yogur o leche.