So Good and Nutritious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a cereal without sugar of any kind which is very hard to find first of all. I also wanted it to be gluten & lactose free while being a excellent source of fiber which this is. It's made up of chia seeds & also has hemp & buckwheat seeds in it. I've read that Chia seeds have five times more calcium than milk & more Omega 3 than flax or salmon. There's 6 grams of protein in just 2 tablespoons which is considered a serving size since when you add liquid, it bulks up and can be eaten cold or hot. I use almond milk and a little stevia in mine & it's quite filling. I probably sound like an advertisement but I've been so happy w/this product. Like I said, it's so difficult to find a cereal without sugar and other additives one doesn't want, that's great tasting, filling and really good for you. This is a very good price as I've checked around.

One of my favorite breakfasts!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! Great before a run!

Good as is - you can take it to the next level

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this out of curiosity and found it to be a decent hot breakfast cereal. I doctor it up with dried fruit and nuts (goji berries and walnuts most frequently, but the possibilities are limited only by your imagination). I take this to work and add hot water from a dispenser, let it sit a few minutes, and it's ready to eat. Quite convenient.

Nutritious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nice, easy to prepare and nutritious thing. Awesome taste!

The perfect porridge !

Posted by AluceWLD on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A good, tasty, full product that allows you to eat a delicious porridge with NO COOKING and NO GLUTEN.

Love!

Posted by nimrodel on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste good and crunchy and i mix it in my oatmeal :)

Ruths Hemp Foods, Chia Goodness, Original

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is a wonderful product. It tastes good and stays with me thru out the morning. It is fast to fix which is great cuz I'm always rushing in the morning.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

filling and tasty

Good and crunchy!

Posted by abast13 on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product, good taste, gluten-free and healthy and great addition to my breakfast.

Good Chai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is really good stuff. I use it with Coconut Milk due to my lactose intolerancy however it doesn't bulk up as I think it should.

1 2