Help

puikios

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Be priekaištų,tik galėtų būti pigesnės:-)Vartoju į jogurtą,vandenį,sugeria daug skysčių.

goed

Posted by sveta-goryun on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

goed quelity

super puper food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hi, helped me with gastritis ☺

Does the Job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These go great with the shakes I drink, and I include them once in a while. I don't see much of a "filling up" effect as chia seed enthusiasts claim, but maybe that's just me.

Chia Rules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After using 2 bags of this at 2 teaspoon per day my cholesterol has dropped from 7.9 to 5.8.

Chia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Black chia seeds- very yummy. Packaging is resealable which is quite nice.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Made some great chia gel out of it which we use in our breakfast smoothie. Some chia seeds do not get very well when you add water to them but these are awesome.

Nothing better or worse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These were nothing different from the rest of the chia seeds out there. They are all over priced in my opinion. Just get the cheapest ones you can find.

Open Bag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am only giving this two stars because although it was shipped very fast, the bag I received was broken, the seal was open, and most of my seeds spilled out. My rating is not based on whether it works or not because I have not tried it yet and will not try it until I hopefully get a new bag from iHerb. I have recently sent two emails to customer service and I am waiting for their response. I will update this review once I actually try the product.

Good quality chia seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent price, best deal I got throughout internet, on this product so far. I will continue to buy this product and brand.

1 2 3