Spiritually happy now..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Puchased items for myself and close friends and family members. I thought it was the perfect gift..giving someone "peace". My sister has had a hard life and has been trying to turn it around. She used this product and within a week her luck turn around. I used it and things are going my way..pluse I feel better when I come home and sleep more peacfull

Nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The great thing about this smudge stick is it has all FOUR of the herbs needed for a deep cleansing vs having to purchase separately. Once again, Iherb has it at an AWESOME price!

VERY NICE HOME CLEANSING SAGE. WORKS WONDERS:)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I actually have never done this before with sage but after doing this 'ceremony' of cleansing according to online 'how to' info, i can really say that something must have worked as i feel more clarity and was able to start projects i postponed for so long. The house feels lighter..we have since had the urge to move some furniture pieces around and the house feels really nice. i only put few of the sage leaves in a nice bowl as i find lighting the entire stick is too much and can get really messy. I will do this at least 1x/week as i really believe it cleanses the living space of all the unwanted invisible negative energies that can accumulate over time.As even thoughts are 'things'..one should really cleanse the environment often. I've learned some people even 'clean' their computer on daily basis. Burning Artemisia or Frankincense is also great.

good stuff

Posted by themissingsock on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I thought I'd need more than 1 stick to smudge my apartment but 1 was more that suffiient and I still have about 1/3 of it. I believe it has worked to clear out the negative energies :)

Perfect!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jan 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy iherb carries this sage smudge wand. It worked when I smudged my apartment at the beginning of the year, and since then I still feel peace at home.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works like a charm. I started feeling my energy level lift almost immediately. Will buy again.

Uplifting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful smell and my home feels more cheerful and light.Will order more again.These wands do not not keep well in the tropics so have to order in small batches.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I received the Sage Spirit, I was pleased with it. Because it is so well packed and all the leaves are still fresh dried. Thank you. Infinite Blessing, Bee

Small was really big

Posted by proinnseas on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It lasts long time. Smell is good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful in spirtual awaken Smell wasnt plasent at first but you will get use to it