Help

Pleasant sweet smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant sweet smell. Nice to put in bathroom. I made a mistake ordering a soap with strong smell along with artichoke powder, all powder has this smell now. This is a lesson for me. Don't order this soap with teas or herbs unless you want them to smell like this soap.

Quickly ends

Posted by UltraMarine on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant smell, but the soap quickly ended:(( Интересный восточный запах, но само по себе мыло небольшое -быстро закончилось.

Great substantial soap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well and doesn't have an overwhelming scent. Feel really clean after using this soap.

Nice! Relaxes

Posted by yashtuchka on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Очень приятное мыло! Вся коробка пахла им, запах довольно сильный. Я покупала благовония с этим же запахом, мне они очень понравились, поэтому решила попробовать и мыло. И не ошиблась! Аромат очень тонкий, медитативный, умиротворяющий. Наполняет запахом всю ванную при применении. Очень нежное и отлично пенится. Я осталась довольна! Very nice soap! The whole box of them smelled the smell is quite strong. I bought the perfume with the same scent, to me they really liked, so I decided to try and soap. And I was right! :) The aroma is very subtle, meditative, calming. Fills the whole bathroom smell when applied. Very gentle and good foam. I was very happy

Wonderful soap!

Posted by otherkind on Apr 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This soap has wonderful fresh oriental scent and leathers well. I like it!!!

better than imagined

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

having some experience in the oil and other products associated wtih Nag Champa, I didnt expect it to be true to the original aroma, but it is. I love this sopa, its a hard soap so it doesnt melt away in the shower, and it makes the bathroom smell really nice too.

Primo soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great soap, great smell for Nag Champa fans, great price too. Soap is not drying on the skin and doesn't disintegrate to a sloppy mush. It is difficult to find this size Sai Bab soap in New Zealand. I usually pay the same price for the smallest size here. Very happy to see this on IHerb. More of the Sai Baba soap range on this site would be welcomed by me too :-)

Best soap my husband has ever gotten

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband has naturally oily skin and normal soaps made with animal fats clog his pores and makes him have major breakouts. My husband loves this soap, within a week of receiving it all his breakouts are gone. I recommend this soap to anyone with oily skin with frequent breakouts.

soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smells wonderful and the aroma smells up the entire bathroom!

Nice soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Nag Champa and the soap is very nice. I wish you guys carried the perfume oil!

1 2 3 4