Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product it has unique aroma. I usually do not care for incense. But Super Hit is very pleasant and subtle and does not smell like wood burning like other incense does.I also appreciate Iherbs quick deliveries and large selection of products.

like nag champa but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

a little sweeter. i prefer super hit.

Smels good!

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells very good! And perfect price for this amount!

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

While I prefer the smell of the Nag Champa, this comes a close second. Has a lovely fragrance which gets rid of the nasty odours that kids, animals, cooking and life in general brings to my home

Wouldn't Stay Lit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent but stick after stick refused to burn completey and I'd have to relight. I will not reorder for this reason.

Excellent Smell and Aromatherapy Duration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This authentic Sai Baba incense are one of the best. The smell is somewhat sweet, flourish, and fresh. Very good if you want to raise your mood or to fill your room with a pleasant warm smell.

Super Hit Incense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First of all Satya Sai baba makes very fine high quality incense sticks . Super hit has an amazing smell that lingers through out my home for hours. It has a mellow lightly sweetened scent perfect for unwinding . Very good price also . If you are into incense you have to try this one out.

lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They burn slowly with a intense pleasent citrusy smell

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Can't stop enjoying the scent - peaceful and honey. My true love, succeeded to buy a big pack. Great product for a cheap price.

sweet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This incense is soooo nice, I burn it in my car and it doesn't leave a stale smell like Nag Champa can. Thanks iherb.com, you are the GREATEST!!!