Help

I LOVE Salba

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is wonderful stuff however Salba or better known as Chia seeds is WAY over priced it seems someone had a great marketing plan for the very reasonably priced Chia seeds that you can buy much cheaper. I guess calling it Salba and putting it in a fancy container costs alot.

Good product good price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My local store sells salba for $33.00 for 380 g. Ouch! I use it everyday with yogurt and soup. A great way to increase the quality of your diet with 100% whole grain.

Salba. It's good stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not being much of a seafood lover Salba makes it easy for me to get my Omega 3's along with a host of other good stuff. Within a week of taking the product I could feel a boost in my energy levels. I seem to be sleeping better and I must say I can't remember the last time I was this regular. Salba will definitley be part of my diet from now on. Thank you.

great product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love these salba seeds. They are loaded with omega-3's and also have a decent amount of amino acids also. Excellent for cleaning out your digestive tract as well.

Increase your energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Salba seeds are great added to oatmeal, fruit salad, smoothies or by the handful. Good source of omega-3 and don't upset my sensitive digestive system.

Salba

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used for years, extremely positive results

the real super food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

an icredible product of nature a real super food there is nothing to compare for a source of energy

Quality seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if this is any better than the "off" brand of chia seeds that I used before, but it is definitely good stuff. Chia seeds are a great addition to my diet for energy and regularity. Excellent for keeping the bowels working, in a normal way.

SALBA WHOLE SEED

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT GRIND SEEDS AND PUT THEM IN EVERYTHING EVEN ON TOP OF ICE CREAM

Good price, good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love using the Salba in different foods. Usually put a couple of TB on my morning oatmeal, but it can be added to many other foods to increase nutritional value.