Jillian

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if I've been on the Acai long enough to notice any difference yet, but I seem to be having less joint discomfort, so I'm hoping it's related to the Acai. The one thing I was pleased with, was the darkness of the capsules. I researched the Acai thoroughly and one thing they point out is if the color is not a very deep purple almost black color, then they are more than likely fake. And for anyone else who might be interested, the Sambazon brand is one of the best on the market. Also these are organic, and most everywhere else they sell Acai, theirs will be extract, the organic is the pulp and berry, not just the juices. Which makes a great difference. That's something to look for...

ENERGY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic. You will have lots of extra energy and your skin will look beautiful too. I have taken this product for 2 years now and wouldn't be without it. It truly keeps me running all day long and at 60 years old, everyone is amazed and ask what my secret is and I tell them. Acai is known for this and it is true to its word. Awesome product. Give it a try for 30-60 days and you WILL see a difference in your energy level and your face and skin will be better too. People will notice.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product does great things for your skin and I lost my stomach fat in one week! Mind you I only had about 5 pounds I wanted to loose. I was so surprised. Just be careful because the first day I took it I felt a little weird, I believe its because it gives you energy too. It didn't have any weird effects on my the next day.

very powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is a wonderful and powerful supplement. I have much more energy to do things like exercise and small tasks, i even sleep better at night. it makes me feel so much energy and it's awesome for my skin. i would highly recommend this product. this may sound strange, but somehow it has improved my memory as well. i will definitely reorder these caps again because i know my body is getting what it needs with these caps.

This product works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can feel and see my skin gets better - after just a short time on it. By the way, I suffer from a very serious case of ezcema.

Sambazon. Pure Acai PowerCaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Iherb customer service suggests I try this brand. Since I wrote and ask for their rcommendation. I was drinking Acai juice but, it was so expensive. I could only order the product through a pyramid program. Samazon, Acai caplets give me energy and I know I am gettting anti-oxidents and other nutrients from taking 2 caplets morning and mid-afternoon. I highly recommend this product.

Sambazon Asai Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Sure found a good site in IHERBS. Received my caps in two days. I have been bothered with skin cancer and had four operations at the end of 2007. Started taking Monavie after the last operation and have not had an occurrence since. Five days ago I started the caps (2) and half of Monavie 2 oz per day. I am trying to see if I can eliminate Monavie completly because it is very expensive. I can't give an assessment on the caps yet but I am hope to be able to do that soon.

Acai Sambazon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic for your skin and overall body... Highly recommend....

Mrs Russ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price....potency much higher than all other brands we tried.

Sambazon Acai Capsules, Powercaps, 60

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these capsuls for weight loss for a few months now and I have not yet noticed a difference. I will have more to say in a few months. Sometimes these things take more time.