Sambucol is the Best of all the Elderberry products

Posted by newday on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my own health and that of my 6 yr old kindergartner grand nephew. He has always given me his colds so this year I wanted a solution for both of us. He gave me a cold and I was 1 1/2 weeks into it when I got my first Sambucol. I had immediate relief of some symptoms and was over it way before I usually would have been. So he and I are now on a preventative plan - and neither one of us has been sick. I take one Teaspoon everyday. At the first sign of a sore throat, which is my first sign of pending cold, I up my does until the sign is gone, usually in 1 day. Taste is great. We tried other elderberry products but this is the best and worth the price.

Great immune system buster

Posted by Reviewer3094326 on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great immune system buster - the nice part is that it has vitamin C and other ingredients added. I think it really prevents many illnesses when you give it regularly.

Arrived in good condition

Posted by 5429986256089887797 on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Am so pleased that this arrived in a good condition. I always use this for any oncoming flus or when i'm just feeling slightly under the weather. Works like a charm.

Satisfied

Posted by 5270704563366527030 on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it that the syrup is less thick than the Sambucol, Original without Vitamin C and Zinc. However, 1 bottle is used up so quickly that it seems rather expensive to take it for the long-term.

Tastes better than the original formula

Posted by Ahpeng on Mar 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My gals find the original tastes yucky. They prefer this. Personally find it nicer too. Yet to tell how effective

First time user

Posted by Reviewer1876446 on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although my kids have been on it for years, it is the first time for the adults to try and too early to comment. It taste great, and I took this one time when I feel that a flu is coming. I still can't comment much on its effectiveness.

sambucol zinc syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found it quite good for kid to drink this when they are sick....

This is a must have!

Posted by essentiahealing on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its a tad too pricey for me to take this daily, however, I always have this standby at home and when I feel I'm coming down with sorethroat/flu. I will take this 2-3 times daily together with apple cider vinegar and manuka honey. It clears up the symptons pronto and I never have to take flu meds since I started taking this! The flavor taste very nice too and I like that this version comes with vit C plus zinc for additional boost! My only complain is it comes in only 120ml bottle! Check out my iherbs page for more reviews!

Great taste

Posted by 5311996597147430843 on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 3 kids (15, 14 and 5 years old) have been taking Sambucol since they were 2 years daily. It increases their immunity

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1237129 on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, my child loves it!

1 2