Sambucol is the Best of all the Elderberry products

Posted by newday on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my own health and that of my 6 yr old kindergartner grand nephew. He has always given me his colds so this year I wanted a solution for both of us. He gave me a cold and I was 1 1/2 weeks into it when I got my first Sambucol. I had immediate relief of some symptoms and was over it way before I usually would have been. So he and I are now on a preventative plan - and neither one of us has been sick. I take one Teaspoon everyday. At the first sign of a sore throat, which is my first sign of pending cold, I up my does until the sign is gone, usually in 1 day. Taste is great. We tried other elderberry products but this is the best and worth the price.

Great immune system buster

Posted by Reviewer3094326 on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great immune system buster - the nice part is that it has vitamin C and other ingredients added. I think it really prevents many illnesses when you give it regularly.

Arrived in good condition

Posted by 5429986256089887797 on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Am so pleased that this arrived in a good condition. I always use this for any oncoming flus or when i'm just feeling slightly under the weather. Works like a charm.

Tastes better than the original formula

Posted by Ahpeng on Mar 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My gals find the original tastes yucky. They prefer this. Personally find it nicer too. Yet to tell how effective

First time user

Posted by Reviewer1876446 on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although my kids have been on it for years, it is the first time for the adults to try and too early to comment. It taste great, and I took this one time when I feel that a flu is coming. I still can't comment much on its effectiveness.

Sambucol

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I Ordered this for a friend going through cancer treatment after surgery. Hoping it will support immune system as research claims.

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1237129 on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, my child loves it!

Great taste

Posted by 5311996597147430843 on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 3 kids (15, 14 and 5 years old) have been taking Sambucol since they were 2 years daily. It increases their immunity

immune booster

Posted by 5670343620290976757 on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 5 bottles, but i found one has a leak. Seller please send me your email so i can send pics of it, this one is not acceptable. I have been ordering at iherb for so many times and this is the first time it happened. Thanks for the immediate reply. The amount was refunded to me as guaranteed.. thank you.. just please ensure quality check next time..

1 2