Excellent immune booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter recently came down with herpangina (hfmd family) and was down with high fever (40.8 deg). No medication was given except voren n panadol. PD told us to expect the high fever to fluctuate over the next 3 days. Thankfully by God's grace, the high fever only lasted 1 day. I gave her the increased dose of sambucol and I believe that helped. She's prone to high fever and it usually takes her 3 to 5 days for fever to go. This time, I believe sambucol helped her to fight against the virus. I hv been using this faithfully for both my girls as maintenance and to prevent them from faliing sick.

Sambucol for my little guys

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a firm believer in this product. My son used to come down with cold so easily in the kindergarten. I was forever at the doctors!!! Finally I read up about this product and he has been a much healthier and happier little boy. If he does catch a cold, he recovers much quicker. I have just started using it for my youngest now, so they are both enjoying the syrup. It is a berry flavour so most kids love it. Furthermore the colour is cute and the cup to drink from a good little motivator for them. I highly recommend this for children in nursery school and kindergartens . It just boosts their immunity and gives them less sick days!!!!

Winter time staple

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a winter time staple in our household. We give this to our children for 2 weeks of the month, and then take a break for 2 weeks. This perks up their immunity, it is super easy to give and tastes great. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Healthy child happy mum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 3.5 Yr old has been on this daily 1 tsp for around half a year since her mild chicken pox. It keeps the sniffles away!

Beat the flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Last year my 18 month at the time daughter contracted the flu, we give her Sambucol and although she was quite sick she required no hospitalization and no medication from the doctor. While most other children of similar age we new who got the flu had to be put on a drip.

Build immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My kids have been having this for a year n it does build up their immunity system. While other kids are sick they are not affect so easily. Buying from Iherbs is cheaper than Singapore outside store.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good but my child didn't love the taste

Still get sick thou

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I dont know if it helped but there are soo much positive review of this. I gave this to my kid everyday but he still got sick and nope it didnt help shorten the duration of the cold neither, even with the recommended increased dosage. Will monitor again since i bought 8 bottles at one go. Fyi: finished 4 bottles on my 5th. Most likely will not repurchase

Good for my boy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After take this item, my boy no sick and well up i will share to group friend...

Sambucol, Black Elderberry, Immune System Support, For Kids, Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Пили, но все равно болеем.