Wonderful

Posted by newday on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My grandson and grandnephew generously give me the only colds I get - and they last at least 2 weeks and I'm miserable. I was in the 2nd week of my most recent cold with no signs of remission when my order of Sambucol arrived yesterday. I took 4 doses the first day and 3 doses today and am on my way to feeling significantly better. I plan to take a maintenance dose once this cold is gone to prevent future colds. I can see that through the winter months, I'll be buying this regularly. The history of Sambucol, if you can find it is very interesting.

Our cats love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Two of our cats had health challenges. A friend, who happens to be a nurse, mentioned that when one of her cats had similar symptoms, she used Sambucol. I bought a bottle. I tried administering it from dropper into cat's mouth. They fought like crazy, wouldn't take it. The next morning, my wife put a dropper full in each of their food bowls. They lapped it up! They love it! Turns out it was the force-feeding they didn't like. And it seemed to make a difference. Their stubborn condition improved within a few days.

keeps illnesses at Bay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Felt that immunity has been boosted since taking these supplements. With two kids and insufficient rest. It was easy to fall sick but since taking these, both me and my Husband have not fallen sick so easily even when the kids are unwell!

works for the whole family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I live in the tropics and we are facing both erratic rain followed by alot of heat plus the working environment is mostly air-conditioned. So wet, hot, cold, cold, wet, hot combinations, most people around me starts to get sick. This product really helps. They sell them locally where i live but iherb's shipments tend to have more recent manufacturing dates. The product really works, if anyone in the family is generally feeling a bout of cold coming on, we take this for a few days and the severity of the symptoms and in some cases, the cold does not persist. Great product, we've been a fan for years.

Sambucol Black Elderberry Liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this to treat sinus and similar problems - very efficacious, excellent. No more suffering!

VERY GOOD FOR THE LUNGS

Posted by cgoodstuff10 on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I give Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support Liquid to my 2 daughters for 7 year already. Now they are both 11 and 10 years old. I find that it helps to strengthen their lungs. They take Sambucol daily (recommended dose) as supplement and increase the dosage if they develop cough. They recover from cough pretty fast.

Black elderberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I received the order few days back, when I opened the carton, I realised some of the elderberry boxes are opened. (Boxes containing the individual elder berry) I purchased elderberry many times, but this type I ordered more, a dozen. This cause me a surprise. Hope you can look into this. Thanks

I thought it was great until it didnt work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used with success for two winters but it let me down... Now I use Mushroom complex at first sign of sore throat. Be aware, immune problems can be thyroid related. I hope (new) iodine use helps many issues.

Great for boosting immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Kids love the taste, and it works too!

Sambucol Elderberry

Posted by marykwa74 on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The syrup tastes good but more importantly, my child's sinus improved. I also tried taking it just before the onset of a sore throat and it worked.