Wonderful

Posted by newday on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My grandson and grandnephew generously give me the only colds I get - and they last at least 2 weeks and I'm miserable. I was in the 2nd week of my most recent cold with no signs of remission when my order of Sambucol arrived yesterday. I took 4 doses the first day and 3 doses today and am on my way to feeling significantly better. I plan to take a maintenance dose once this cold is gone to prevent future colds. I can see that through the winter months, I'll be buying this regularly. The history of Sambucol, if you can find it is very interesting.

I thought it was great until it didnt work

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used with success for two winters but it let me down... Now I use Mushroom complex at first sign of sore throat. Be aware, immune problems can be thyroid related. I hope (new) iodine use helps many issues.

Sambucol Black Elderberry Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this to treat sinus and similar problems - very efficacious, excellent. No more suffering!

works for the whole family

Posted by 5600207627125721092 on Dec 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I live in the tropics and we are facing both erratic rain followed by alot of heat plus the working environment is mostly air-conditioned. So wet, hot, cold, cold, wet, hot combinations, most people around me starts to get sick. This product really helps. They sell them locally where i live but iherb's shipments tend to have more recent manufacturing dates. The product really works, if anyone in the family is generally feeling a bout of cold coming on, we take this for a few days and the severity of the symptoms and in some cases, the cold does not persist. Great product, we've been a fan for years.

Sambucol Elderberry

Posted by marykwa74 on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The syrup tastes good but more importantly, my child's sinus improved. I also tried taking it just before the onset of a sore throat and it worked.

worked through the Flu

Posted by Reviewer1307166 on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Last year I contracted the flu. Normally I would have had 3 -4 days in bed. I took Sambucol and only needed to take it easy for a few days and didnt miss any work. Does Sambucol work, it does for me and check out the clinical trials.

kids love it, flu hates it

Posted by Reviewer2890959 on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

used it for years, and I guess it does work, though it's hard to prove...

elderberry extract

Posted by Reviewer2239874 on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Item received as described within a proper time frame. I am very happy,and have advised others to purchase from you.

Keeps Me Protected

Posted by Reviewer1485505 on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. I can be around my grandchildren without the fear of catching every cold and virus they pick up at school or from being around other children. I'm older and enjoy the security it provides me.

SAMBEEE

Posted by Reviewer1372007 on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

SAMBEEE IS WHAT WE CALL IT IN MY HOME A MUST HAVE FOR FLU IF YOUR AROUND FOLKS WITH FLU TAKE IT AS A PREVENTIVE MEASURE HAS KNOCKED OUT FLU FOR 10 YEARS IN MY HOME (KILLER STUFF)