Wonderful

Posted by newday on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My grandson and grandnephew generously give me the only colds I get - and they last at least 2 weeks and I'm miserable. I was in the 2nd week of my most recent cold with no signs of remission when my order of Sambucol arrived yesterday. I took 4 doses the first day and 3 doses today and am on my way to feeling significantly better. I plan to take a maintenance dose once this cold is gone to prevent future colds. I can see that through the winter months, I'll be buying this regularly. The history of Sambucol, if you can find it is very interesting.

I thought it was great until it didnt work

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used with success for two winters but it let me down... Now I use Mushroom complex at first sign of sore throat. Be aware, immune problems can be thyroid related. I hope (new) iodine use helps many issues.

Sambucol Elderberry

Posted by marykwa74 on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The syrup tastes good but more importantly, my child's sinus improved. I also tried taking it just before the onset of a sore throat and it worked.

works for the whole family

Posted by 5600207627125721092 on Dec 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I live in the tropics and we are facing both erratic rain followed by alot of heat plus the working environment is mostly air-conditioned. So wet, hot, cold, cold, wet, hot combinations, most people around me starts to get sick. This product really helps. They sell them locally where i live but iherb's shipments tend to have more recent manufacturing dates. The product really works, if anyone in the family is generally feeling a bout of cold coming on, we take this for a few days and the severity of the symptoms and in some cases, the cold does not persist. Great product, we've been a fan for years.

Sambucol Black Elderberry Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this to treat sinus and similar problems - very efficacious, excellent. No more suffering!

yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My sister loves this as it tastes great and helps boost the immune system. Great product. Really helps her when she feels like she is getting sick.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2736476 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works! Will shorten the duration and severity of a cold. I always keep a bottle available.

Highly recommended to my by trusted doctor's staff

Posted by Reviewer2379078 on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

hard to find, glad you could provide it.

It works!

Posted by 5305270715941627900 on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kids have been taking this Sambucol original formula for a mth. During which, both husband and myself fell sick but the kids seem to have averted our virus :)

VERY GOOD FOR THE LUNGS

Posted by cgoodstuff10 on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I give Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support Liquid to my 2 daughters for 7 year already. Now they are both 11 and 10 years old. I find that it helps to strengthen their lungs. They take Sambucol daily (recommended dose) as supplement and increase the dosage if they develop cough. They recover from cough pretty fast.