GR8 Immune Support!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We first used the Cold & Flu Sambucol Elderberry 5 yrs ago to help get over a cold. Since we do NOT take flu shots, we decided to use the Immune System Support tablets. After researching Elderberry online, altho we know we can not say this is medically proven, we have taken the Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support tablets (1 in the am & one at nite) for the last 4 yrs during cold/flu season & we have not had the flu! My husband is 85 & I am 70.

Sambucol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by Dr Bernstein the eminent diabetes specialist in his book "The diabetes solution." It was on this advice that I started taking Sambucol regularly and I have noticed that I have had significant changes int he way that I respond to catching a cold - if I take it at the start of symptoms I often do not proceed onto getting a cold, if I delay then the cold is minimal and resolves much more quickly than it previously did. I therefore recommend it without hesitation. It does not impact on my blood sugars either.

Effective but Get Moist After Opening After 2 Days

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Effective but the tablets get moist so easily. So I switch to other brands, for safety sake.

excellent service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got the tablets very fast and with a very good expiration date.

I think it works well

Posted by MichelX on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste is meh, but I don't take it for taste :)

Sour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my kids but they found it too sour. I'm eating it instead.

Liquid still better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The liquid version is still much better than the tablet version. This causes my throat to itch everytime.

Taste yucky

Posted by chardonnay on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to my 3 yr old as a fun chewable. He spited it out. I tried it myself and I also did not like the taste.

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it. It has strong taste.

Sambucol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time ordering from this sight, best prices and I received it before I was told I would. I will definitely order from here again!

1 2 3