GR8 Immune Support!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We first used the Cold & Flu Sambucol Elderberry 5 yrs ago to help get over a cold. Since we do NOT take flu shots, we decided to use the Immune System Support tablets. After researching Elderberry online, altho we know we can not say this is medically proven, we have taken the Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support tablets (1 in the am & one at nite) for the last 4 yrs during cold/flu season & we have not had the flu! My husband is 85 & I am 70.

Sambucol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by Dr Bernstein the eminent diabetes specialist in his book "The diabetes solution." It was on this advice that I started taking Sambucol regularly and I have noticed that I have had significant changes int he way that I respond to catching a cold - if I take it at the start of symptoms I often do not proceed onto getting a cold, if I delay then the cold is minimal and resolves much more quickly than it previously did. I therefore recommend it without hesitation. It does not impact on my blood sugars either.

excellent service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got the tablets very fast and with a very good expiration date.

I think it works well

Posted by MichelX on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste is meh, but I don't take it for taste :)

Sour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my kids but they found it too sour. I'm eating it instead.

Liquid still better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The liquid version is still much better than the tablet version. This causes my throat to itch everytime.

Taste yucky

Posted by chardonnay on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to my 3 yr old as a fun chewable. He spited it out. I tried it myself and I also did not like the taste.

Awesome to keep the flu away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product kept me safe through several flu outbreaks for the last two years, despite constantly being in contact with sick people, being exhausted and usually picking up sicknesses left, right and center. the only difference was me taking this supplement whenever i felt a tickle in the throat or general sense of being unwell, and it never progressed. It's a bit sour, which may not be everyone's taste, but it's only 1-2 chewable tablets per day, so for me it's worth the effort. Definitely recommend!

the sweeteners caused bad tummy cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

would not buy again

Effective

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took 3 tablets whenever I started to have a bit of runny nose and within 30 minutes, my symptoms stopped! They also gave you good energy and kept you feeling fresh all day!

1 2 3