GR8 Immune Support!

Posted by Reviewer2169224 on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We first used the Cold & Flu Sambucol Elderberry 5 yrs ago to help get over a cold. Since we do NOT take flu shots, we decided to use the Immune System Support tablets. After researching Elderberry online, altho we know we can not say this is medically proven, we have taken the Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support tablets (1 in the am & one at nite) for the last 4 yrs during cold/flu season & we have not had the flu! My husband is 85 & I am 70.

Sambucol

Posted by Reviewer1420084 on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by Dr Bernstein the eminent diabetes specialist in his book "The diabetes solution." It was on this advice that I started taking Sambucol regularly and I have noticed that I have had significant changes int he way that I respond to catching a cold - if I take it at the start of symptoms I often do not proceed onto getting a cold, if I delay then the cold is minimal and resolves much more quickly than it previously did. I therefore recommend it without hesitation. It does not impact on my blood sugars either.

excellent service!

Posted by Reviewer2787238 on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got the tablets very fast and with a very good expiration date.

Prevent Virus Attacks!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Except sorbitol upsets stomach very easily, so they should replace it with Erythritol or Xylitol. Developed world-renowned Israeli virologist Dr. Madeleine Mumcuoglu.

I think it works well

Posted by MichelX on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste is meh, but I don't take it for taste :)

Sour!

Posted by 5052999705089366930 on Sep 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my kids but they found it too sour. I'm eating it instead.

Liquid still better

Posted by 4765876967304409411 on Apr 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The liquid version is still much better than the tablet version. This causes my throat to itch everytime.

Taste yucky

Posted by chardonnay on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to my 3 yr old as a fun chewable. He spited it out. I tried it myself and I also did not like the taste.

เวลารู้สึกว่าจะเป็นไข้

Posted by 5606219981725476275 on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

มันทำให้ฉันแข็งแรงขึ้นมาก

Trying it for first time

Posted by 5253172016111930542 on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First time trying it And see how it does with my body.

1 2