Mr. Cook

Posted by 5483641556720664979 on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The website was useful and clearly communicated about the product. The price was the best by comparison and the shipping was on time. Overall, I'd do business here again.

Cheap, and good, handsoap.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I mostly use it for hand and bodysoap, and have never experienced any kind of trouble with it. But then again, I alternate my soaps, only using each type with 2-3 showers apart. One box lasts for ages though, and the soaps gets better and better the older they get.

Skin cannot breath

Posted by funexplorer on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After using and wash, my skin can't breath at all. I throw the whole box away, can't even donate or give to others. I am a natural soap bar user and this has not happen before. Pity it does this cause it smells and feels natural to me.

Sappo Hill

Posted by 5211155189195214284 on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap but ordered the Gardeners Fragrance Free by mistake (I usually use the Natural Fragrance Free). No problem - they make great gifts. What's the diff? The Gardeners has a really strong corn smell. Great for some, just not for someone as allergic as me. I'm hoping iHerb will start carrying the Natural one. It's creamy and very gentle on this skin and has no scent.

Love this scrubby organic soap

Posted by Reviewer2945633 on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have used a few of this Sappo Hill line and honestly love this brand. Gentle, leaves me soft and doesn't dry. Almond cream one is my fave, but sometimes I like a really scrubby bar, so I'll use one of the oatmeal soaps, or this gardener's. Great for when I start gardening before I mean to and don't get around to using my gloves. Also like using it all over for good exfoliation. Rubbing it directly on my skin from legs and arms upwards and inwards towards the heart is a good way to wake up the body. I agree with the other reviewer that this brand of soaps seem to get better with age, which is good, because they last a long time. Very high quality. I think I get more than my money's worth. Also, like the very minimal packaging, and these are good to have around for last minute gifts.