moisturizing, wonderful scent, AWESOME

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I adore this soap, with the Old Fashion Oatmeal as my FAVORITE. Nothing better than to be thoroughly clean while not having that awful tight and dry skin after. I use this soap in lieu of shaving cream, as it is so creamy. The smell is a delight and the real oatmeal in the bar ensures long-lasting moisture and softness.

At least a true soap with a good smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sappo Hill, Glyceryne Cream Soap, Old Fashion Oatmeal, 12 Bars, 3.5 oz Each This soap is great not only it smell great but it leaves my skin perfect no more allergy, rash or itch. Wish I found it years earlier. A great advantage it stay hard even under humid condition and do not get soft and mellow like other soaps when you leave them in a bit of water.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

smells heavenly & the oatmeal grains are very gentle on skin

from Greece

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good product,nice cookie smell and very good feel on the skin.

so simple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a deliciously fragrant (but subtle and natural) no-nonsense soap. You get 12 bars without individual wrapping in a recyclable, non-corrugated cardboard box. As the product sits on your shelf (sometimes for years) the soaps age , making the cakes firmer and longer lasting. In 5 years, my family of 4 has gone through 3 boxes. This is perfect for the thrifty, the environmental and those who (like me) cannot handle perfume-y soaps.

Seriously good soap

Posted by matillyrose on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I first opened the box my whole family let out an audible sigh followed by what smells so yummy? It was the scent of this soap which is reminiscent of baked cookies. Only soap that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and the bar lasts much longer than other soap varieties. Try this soap you will love it.

Very siappointed, I wasted my money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wanted a natural soap with acceptable lather (I was not expecting best lather in the world) and I have seen some reviews raving about how good is the lather but what a disappointment, no matter how much I rub with running water I barely able to get little foam. I spend more time in the shower to get this to foam, I wasted my money so don't wast yours. buy one piece to try it if you have to.

Great soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have oily-dry skin, I use this soap for washing my face, it's very gentle, doesn't dry my skin, and after the wash feels very clean and smooth. Also the small oat meal pieces feels like gentle scrub. If the soap gets into my eyes it's not so bad, almost doesn't burn.

Good and yummy soap :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This soap has a very fragrant scent that smell exactly like our traditional Malay butter rice!!! It smell so delicious and yummy and makes me hungry!! He he he :D Even though it does not lather much, it cleanse nicely , creamy and not drying to my skin. I like the oat in this soap as it gently exfoliate the skin. Very pleased with this soap. Highly recommended.

Happy Soaper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pure oatmeal soap recommended by my doctor. I find it makes my skin feel very smooth, the minimal natural scent is nice and I feel clean with no residue. It also lasts a long time! Very satisfied.

1 2 3