Page 1 - Reviews - Sassy, Inspire The Senses, Ring Rattle, 0-24 Months, 1 Count - iHerb
US

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I liked this rattle a lot before purchasing it. And after I received it I liked it even more! It is very colorful and has a good quality. At first my baby wasn't interested in it and never paid attention to it 🤣 but finally he likes it too, it is his favourite rattle.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Love it as my son too. He used to play with it from his born till now as 1 year old. It's his favorite

d0a0481d-cae6-44c5-b3de-2a12c07450b3
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Great as a teether, rattle and toy. The ring let’s me attach it to a pacifier clip and it’s been a great toy to bring with us everywhere!

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

good value for money, sassy is good brandname. laisraeliot- tmura yafa lamehir, habat shel havera sheli mamash ohevet et ze. kaniti la matana laleida. behanuiot baarets sassy ole ioter.

Posted on Nov 3, 2020

I was a bit skeptical when I first ordered it, but I'm very glad I did! It arrived nicely packed and just as described. This toy is great and will keep your little one busy and satisfied. It looks like a very simple toy, but it has some complexity to it- different colors, textures and activities. What I really like about the rattle is the soothing, barely noticeable noise it makes. The rattling sound is not as annoying as other rattles out there and overall very pleasant. 5 stars!

67fbd5f1-99e8-492b-a16b-be950028b435
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

It’s too heavy for newborn unless you just want to use this toy to shake around. Even now my baby is 3 months, it’s hard for her to lift this up.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

quality, size, package are amazing . can use for 1-3 yo

7bb1deb0-d8a7-4ff5-8ee2-c4bf1fdd0de2
Yama P
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Different textures and noises, very colorful and entertaining! Very nice toy considering the price

1a79beea-75fb-4959-84a8-64ef0743c38b
Posted on May 26, 2022

Very lightweight and not loud at all, easy to clean and play with.

Posted on May 6, 2022

great, we use it long time, size is perfect, good quality. package was fine