Good dose and good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like these because each dose is about 300 mgs which is about as much as your intestines will allow you to digest at one time. Also, because they are softgels they break down.

i'm not an expert

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But i know i need calcium, which is more absorbable when taken with magnesium and D. This softgell combines all three and is easy to swallow. No nausea.

Love the Smooth Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Calcium and Magnesium help with my musculoskeletal aches and pains. I don't do without it and remain pain free. I really like this since it is a good value and works well for my issues.

good

Posted by wenjing on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good

Schiff, Cal/Mag with Vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good product.

no upset capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product because it doesn't cause stomach upset. Regular calcium pills tend to be harder to digest and cause heartburn and upset stomach taken over a long period of time.

Excellent product, Schiff, Calcium-Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is sometimes difficult to find. It is a superior vitamin, prescribed by my physician. I am so glad I was able to order it from your company. You were very fast and packaging was swell. Thanks.

Best I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Calcium/magnesium capsules are usually huge, and these are, too. But, since they are made into a soft get capsule they are much easier to swallow and, to me, this eliminates wondering if the capsules are absorbed. My legs ache if I don't get enough calcium and I haven't had that happen with these.

Happy, but beware LARGE pill

Posted by Zambini on Feb 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We are very happy with the potency and effectiveness of the Cal/Mag product, and normally are with Schiff brand supplements. I would like to add a warning to those who have a problem swallowing pills. This is the largest supplement pill that is non-chewable we have come across to date. If size is an issue, you may have problems. One family member with pill issues can get it down because is it gel, the other can't and needs an alternative cal/mag.

These pills are humongous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

They really are. And you have to take two of them! That being said, I would totally buy these again because I compared a lot of products and this one has the amount of calcium and vitamin D I wanted plus magnesium.

1 2