Good dose and good price

Posted by Reviewer1275276 on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like these because each dose is about 300 mgs which is about as much as your intestines will allow you to digest at one time. Also, because they are softgels they break down.

i'm not an expert

Posted by Reviewer2709435 on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But i know i need calcium, which is more absorbable when taken with magnesium and D. This softgell combines all three and is easy to swallow. No nausea.

Happy, but beware LARGE pill

Posted by Zambini on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We are very happy with the potency and effectiveness of the Cal/Mag product, and normally are with Schiff brand supplements. I would like to add a warning to those who have a problem swallowing pills. This is the largest supplement pill that is non-chewable we have come across to date. If size is an issue, you may have problems. One family member with pill issues can get it down because is it gel, the other can't and needs an alternative cal/mag.

good

Posted by wenjing on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good

Schiff, Cal/Mag with Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2770403 on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good product.

no upset capsules

Posted by Reviewer1895810 on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product because it doesn't cause stomach upset. Regular calcium pills tend to be harder to digest and cause heartburn and upset stomach taken over a long period of time.

Excellent product, Schiff, Calcium-Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2995469 on Mar 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is sometimes difficult to find. It is a superior vitamin, prescribed by my physician. I am so glad I was able to order it from your company. You were very fast and packaging was swell. Thanks.

Best I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2862676 on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Calcium/magnesium capsules are usually huge, and these are, too. But, since they are made into a soft get capsule they are much easier to swallow and, to me, this eliminates wondering if the capsules are absorbed. My legs ache if I don't get enough calcium and I haven't had that happen with these.

Love the Smooth Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1563368 on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Calcium and Magnesium help with my musculoskeletal aches and pains. I don't do without it and remain pain free. I really like this since it is a good value and works well for my issues.

Good for adults

Posted by Reviewer2482104 on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this originally for my 3 year old. But he can't swallow capsules and also doesn't like the texture after I cut the capsule. Then, I have to take it myself. Anyway, I am at the age need some calcium supply. I feel good. I take it with Now Foods vitamin C powder by the way.

1 2