Much Better Than Ambien or other prescription sleeping aids.

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a superior product. You literally sleep like a baby: Deeply, and well. Take it about 1/2 hour before you want to go to sleep. You wake up refreshed, not dopey feeling and drugged. You wake up like you went to bed naturally. I took it during exam period to regulate my sleep which had gotten out of wack because of so many all-nighters. I got back to normal patterns in three days. Can't say enough good things about Knock-Out, except the drug companies better watch out, because this product leaves them far behind.

work!

Posted by Reviewer1649833 on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works very well and does not appear to cause habituation.

Help with getting to sleep BUT

Posted by Reviewer1049419 on May 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was so pleased to be getting to sleep hours earlier than usual and staying asleep hours longer that it took me a while to figure out that I was suffering from much worse than usual dry mouth. I have suffered from dry eye and dry mouth for years and have taken flaxseed oil at night to combat the dry eye and used a spray to moisten my mouth so as not to put to much strain on my bladder at night. I have had increasing dry mouth day and night of late and by process of elimination figured it is probably the Knock-out. My doctor thinks it is probably the valerian in the mix that is the culprit. In any case you or the manufacturer might want to add a warning to the sufferers of dry mouth. I will probably continue to use it occasionally as it has been effective in improving my ability to get to sleep and stay asleep.

we both use it

Posted by Reviewer1440886 on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this works! i only need a third of a tablet. i take it every so often when i know i definitely want to sleep that night!

IT does knock you out... great night of sleep without drowsiness!!! excellent

Posted by Reviewer1761634 on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Valerian to sleep for a while, but lately when I wake up during the night, I wasn't going to back to sleep very well ... so I'm trying something new... I don't like to use strong pharmaceuticals, which can make me really drowsy the next day and can be habit forming.... so I'd rather stick to naturals.... I've been using 'Knock-out' only for a week.... the sleep is wonderful, quick to sleep, if I wake up during the night, I quickly fall asleep again.... I'm getting traight 7 hours and could possibly get another 1-2 if I had the time.... Its highly recommended... the only caveat is that having melantonin you need to have 2-3 days off a week, so that your body doesn't stop making it and you always rely on supplements... excellent stuff...

Nice sleep

Posted by Reviewer1263751 on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good way to induce your brain and body to go to bed. Recomended!

Great product, fast+reliable shipping

Posted by Reviewer1652346 on Jan 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Knock-out works well without making you feel sedated or groggy, and with more natural/gentle ingredients. I normally pay $21 at my local health store, so this is a great price even with the shipping.

Brilliant product

Posted by Reviewer2202913 on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my daughter who has chronic fatigue syndrome (ME). It works brilliantly enabling her to get a good nights sleep. Works better than anything the doctor gave her.

Easy sleep

Posted by Reviewer1920385 on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for peaceful restful sleep with no grogginess in the morning.

Schiff, Knock-Out