amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

kind of like a stoned coma like state warning do not take unless you are ready to fall asleep VERY SOON. for me it takes about 30 minutes to an hour at the most and then knocks me out and if i keep trying to stay up it HURTS

Holy Cow, talk about some crazy dreams!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works really well at putting me to sleep, but it defeats the purpose when you have such intense, vivid and scary dreams that wake you up in the middle of the night every night :/

DOES NOT WORK....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I took this thing with great expectation, instead of making me sleepy, it made me hyper and I could not sleep, tosed and turned all night, dont buy it, I had better results with the "Now" brand instead, and I should have purchased it instead of this one. It made me very nervous, actually I get sleepy just by taking the Carlson Fish oil before going to bed. So, to the trash it goes, good thing it was not too much money...

my favorite brand of melatonin

Posted by lauraandrews on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

There are some extras in here and I do think this brand works the best out of all the different types, brands, and dosages of melatonin I have tried over the years.

Purer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My doctor suggested Schiff as a purer version of melatonin.

Strange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this formula for many months and it always worked for me better than other Melatonin brands. Then I ordered it in June again and cannot recognize the product: it still works but after taking it for several consecutive nights I feel sick, have nausea, etc. When I stop taking it, I get normal again. I wonder if others have had similar reactions.

Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Never go to bed without it.

It' work for us

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me my brother my relative and my boss love it

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product. I sleep better since I use this product. The efects of this product feel after the first week.

It good and fast to sleep