Can't live without MoveFree

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't live without taking Move Free. If I run out and buy another brand, it only takes a few weeks on the other brand and I start hurting in my hips, knees, and neck. When I am current with taking these, I forget how much pain, because the pain is gone. If I got stranded on a dessert island, I'd take a lifetime supply of MoveFree with me first. :-)

65 yr old PhD in New Mexico

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Truly outstanding product -- after suffering for over a year, Move Free Advanced Plus has in a period of about 90 days made my pain in my shoulder pretty much a non issue. I will never be without it nor cease to be grateful for the lady that told me to try it!

Move free rate

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This order was on behalf of my 79 year old freind who has been taking Move free for a while and she has seen very good results, we will continue buying from you. The dilevery to Athens was in 8 days. Thank you very much. Dimitra

best of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

10 years after the trauma my father can finally raise their hands without pain.

for overworked joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a runner and by taking Move Free, I am amazed how it helps with joint pain.

Schiff Move Free Advance Plus 1500mg MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

HI, the product fantasic and vry effective. it really help my kneew problem. i am so proud to recommend this product to my firends.

At last!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A joint supplement that works! It takes away the pain and swelling. It recommends taking double doses for a period of time to get it working - and man does it work!

It really works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My friend on FB was talking about MoveFree, how she stopped for a brief moment and the aches and pains came back. How she was back on and she would not ever take anything else! So I decided to give it a try. After one month on it, OMGoodness!!! I am wondering why I is not on it anytime sooner!!! My advise to anyone is, you need to give it abit of time before seeing result. For me, I only saw result only about 4th to 5th weeks on the tablets.

Move Free Advanced Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has taken Move Free Advanced for years. I just started taking this version and feel a difference (I'm waking my body up with yoga and training for a 10 mile walk marathon). Figured if the Move Free Advanced was really good, why not add the MSM for additional benefit. The smaller pill size is also a plus...

Seems to work well on joint pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product really does seem to have reduced my previously constant joint pain. My only problem with it is taking 3 (and originally 6) rather large pills per day. They're not the largest ones I've tried (I had a multi-vitamin that was larger), but when you're trying to take these and daily vitamins...smaller or fewer would be nice. They do help, though. I will be trying a liquid glucosamine/chondrotin/MSM as an alternative next time.