65 yr old PhD in New Mexico

Posted by Reviewer2543919 on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Truly outstanding product -- after suffering for over a year, Move Free Advanced Plus has in a period of about 90 days made my pain in my shoulder pretty much a non issue. I will never be without it nor cease to be grateful for the lady that told me to try it!

Can't live without MoveFree

Posted by Reviewer2746810 on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't live without taking Move Free. If I run out and buy another brand, it only takes a few weeks on the other brand and I start hurting in my hips, knees, and neck. When I am current with taking these, I forget how much pain, because the pain is gone. If I got stranded on a dessert island, I'd take a lifetime supply of MoveFree with me first. :-)

Move free rate

Posted by Reviewer2954052 on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This order was on behalf of my 79 year old freind who has been taking Move free for a while and she has seen very good results, we will continue buying from you. The dilevery to Athens was in 8 days. Thank you very much. Dimitra

for overworked joints

Posted by Reviewer3324720 on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a runner and by taking Move Free, I am amazed how it helps with joint pain.

At last!

Posted by Reviewer1153577 on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A joint supplement that works! It takes away the pain and swelling. It recommends taking double doses for a period of time to get it working - and man does it work!

Schiff Move Free Advance Plus 1500mg MSM

Posted by Reviewer1224868 on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

HI, the product fantasic and vry effective. it really help my kneew problem. i am so proud to recommend this product to my firends.

best of the best

Posted by Reviewer2468048 on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

10 years after the trauma my father can finally raise their hands without pain.

Move Free Advanced Plus

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has taken Move Free Advanced for years. I just started taking this version and feel a difference (I'm waking my body up with yoga and training for a 10 mile walk marathon). Figured if the Move Free Advanced was really good, why not add the MSM for additional benefit. The smaller pill size is also a plus...

Seems to work well on joint pain

Posted by Reviewer1470069 on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product really does seem to have reduced my previously constant joint pain. My only problem with it is taking 3 (and originally 6) rather large pills per day. They're not the largest ones I've tried (I had a multi-vitamin that was larger), but when you're trying to take these and daily vitamins...smaller or fewer would be nice. They do help, though. I will be trying a liquid glucosamine/chondrotin/MSM as an alternative next time.

good

Posted by Reviewer1762414 on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good