Help

schiff super calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

it's tough getting older but taking calcium is not. everyone would benefit from adequate calcioum - just don't take too muchu

Great Price on a very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this calcium for several years, but recently moved to another state and was having trouble finding it. I did find it at one store, but your price beat theirs by quite a bit!

WELCOME ALL TO ENJOY EXTRA 10% Off, PLS CLICK THE LINK BELOW : ***. Get 10 PERCENT OFF HERE. ***.

Posted by GET 10 PERCENT OFF HERE on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel and tell the differences. Highly recommended. Dears to All (New & Existing) Members of iHerb, Before you check out, Please Welcome to Enjoy $5 Savings + ( 10% Off all in total) 5% Off + 5% Rebate you will receive as Loyalty Credit and you can use it on your next order at iHerb of every order you placed. In your shopping cart, simply click enter to apply *** L H V 8 6 6 *** together with this offer *** S E P 1 5 *** - Save $5 on orders over $50 USD. One time Use Only. This offer ends on Wednesday, September 20th, at 10:00 am. PST.

Good quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using these for a while now and all my blood tests come back with strong calcium levels. Can't ask for anything more than that.

Good multivitain Caocium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very high doses of calcium really helped me

Mather like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I buy it for mather,she like it very much,because it's cheap,it doesn't cause the stomachache.

Schiff-Super-Calcium-1200-mg-120-Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Schiff calcium has given me the necessary calcium needed for my bones and well being.

Fabulous as always!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent products and service, thank you!

Super Strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This pill really achieves my goal of obtaining the right amount of daily calcium intake and great price too!

schiff super calcium 1200

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this product for the last 2 years. We find it fulfilling our needs to maintain our bone health.

1 2 3 4