Inexpensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First I am very happy with Iherb company. The no shipping over $20 is very reasonable. Other companies like Swanson, Vitamin Shoppe etc charge more or you have to buy more for the no shipping charge. My orders always are correct, and they always offer a few samples. Great way to introduce you to products that you may want to buy later. The Calcium is easy to swallow. Will continue to order this product.

Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product, good prices and good service!

Good delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very fast and correct delivery. Well packed for a long trip.

Great product, awesome prices and fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In this fast pace life, we do not always have time to eat, sleep or rest properly. In my opinion vitamins, herbs and minerals are vitals for our well-being. I will remain a customer of Iherb for a long time because they provide me with everything I need. Nicole Hervieux RN BScN

Softgel is nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Swallows easily, even though the capsule is fairly large.

Easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love it over my previous large and difficult to swallow tablet

cjean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product.

Schiff calcium softgels

Posted by LadyShopper on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have finally taken this long enough to say it does have a beneficial effect on my nail strength, so I assume it's also helping my bones. I like these softgels - they're a little easier for me to swallow than the tablets. Schiff has always been a dependable brand for me.

Schiff, Super Calcium, 1200 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The Schiff Super Calcium is easy to take and the blend of calcium and Vitamin D is the best way to take it. My doctor told me to take this to prevent Osteoporosis.

quality choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality but would love more softgels per bottle for the price. I like how you can take 2 capsules at one meal and can swallow them easily. Also the 800 iu Vitamin D added is excellent idea and the high amount of calcium 1200mg per dose is beneficial for me. If this came in more softgels for a bargain price it would be a super idea!

1 2